• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November II 2014 - Autumn Sale starts the 26th

Status
Not open for further replies.

iosefe

I realise you're not looking for an answer, but that part is actually simple. The Junior Member -> Member transition is automatic and occurs when the conditions of three months of membership and 300 posts have been met.

i meant for when pupo was around to claim it

Chariot

oh dang i missed south park
Had no timer, first grab, first to claim. Was pretty easy to miss.
I realise you're not looking for an answer, but that part is actually simple. The Junior Member -> Member transition is automatic and occurs when the conditions of three months of membership and 300 posts have been met.
Did you not have an official celebration?

zkylon

zkylewd
Had no timer, first grab, first to claim. Was pretty easy to miss.

tbh i'm unsure about south park

like i enjoy the show sometimes in a "funny dubbing" kind of way but i don't like gross out humor and i think south park is generally politically rotten so...

the only reason i find the game interesting is because obsidian but i really don't think south park is worth much

i dunno

life's complicated

Khronico

7 Days to Die Off the Cuff Impressions After 15 Mins

Minecraft with zombies and way more realistic looking terrain. Seems to have tons of potential with being able to destroy/rebuild anything. There seems to be physics too which is neat. Survival elements as well, food/water/status ailments. Pretty fleshed out for an early access game. More detailed analysis coming soon.

I don't think so. The store page says "All nine content packs" in addition to Origins and Awakening.

Yeah, thats what I thought. So there is no way to get all the content if I already have the standard edition, even if I buy the Awakening DLC... Only way is to buy the ultimate edition.

ExoSoul

Banned

So that's how it is, tbh I kinda thought it was when someone was viewed as part of the community/known by others.
That thing about the M.A.C. was a joke though.

Dr Dogg

So here's a question to The Evil Within folks. Has any of the Season Pass DLC come out yet and if not has there been any info about when they're about to drop and about the length of the new campaigns? Seems a bit crazy to dive in on that at the mo.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of SinineSiil, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (SinineSiil, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Only GAF members who are NOT junior members are eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

The Marvellous Miss Take -- MB-7A41621E16D1B31D - Taken by spindoctor. 71 entrants total.

t1417301512z1.png

Turfster

What the fuck, Yaiba, are you kidding me?
2 punchdrunks and grenade dudes immediately followed by 2 clowns, a fire priest and a sewage sister immediately followed by a zombride and 2 more fire priests, seasoned with random extra mobs?

So here's a question to The Evil Within folks. Has any of the Season Pass DLC come out yet and if not has there been any info about when they're about to drop and about the length of the new campaigns? Seems a bit crazy to dive in on that at the mo.

Probably focus on the adventures of
your partner and the lady cop that disappear for a large part of the game

Tesseract

Banned
7 Days to Die Off the Cuff Impressions After 15 Mins

Minecraft with zombies and way more realistic looking terrain. Seems to have tons of potential with being able to destroy/rebuild anything. There seems to be physics too which is neat. Survival elements as well, food/water/status ailments. Pretty fleshed out for an early access game. More detailed analysis coming soon.

excellent, looking forward to deeper impressions

Dr Dogg

Probably focus on the adventures of
your partner and the lady cop that disappear for a large part of the game

Yeah that's kind of what I've heard. Some folks I've asked about the base game have said your two partners don't really get fleshed out much and hope that they do in the DLC. Then again seeing as waiting paid off getting a hefty discount on the game itself (with GMG being cheaper for us than Steam :p) I might hold out on that as well.

Claimed it, was a bit surprised to still it up, thanks man!

No probs. Enjoy!

Anteater

tbh i'm unsure about south park

like i enjoy the show sometimes in a "funny dubbing" kind of way but i don't like gross out humor and i think south park is generally politically rotten so...

the only reason i find the game interesting is because obsidian but i really don't think south park is worth much

i dunno

life's complicated

just get it at like 7.50 bucks problem solved

Kagemusha

Finally picked up Magicka when I pulled the trigger on that indie gala sale. Just got tired of constantly being reminded I didn't have it.

What's crazy is the indie devs slashing prices even 30 days after launch. I purchased Kromaia from Gog.com in late October for $20 and now it's $5 on Steam.
The Cinemaware games are $6 each on Gog.com and yet the whole pack (13 games!) was like $9 on Steam for a savings of 90% when the games first went on sale on Steam a month after Gog.com.

Robaperas

-
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Robaperas, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Only GAF members who are junior members are eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Rogue Legacy -- MB-2C7B794F54E5920F - Taken by fernandes. 14 entrants total.

t1417309316z1.png

Turfster

10 hours left on the Wingamestore flash sales (M&MX, CKII, Endless Space, Endless Legend, Game Dev Tycoon, Rocksmith 2014, Paradox Platinum, Godus)

Pachimari

I think I have pretty much made up my mind that I will get Black Ops II. I'm not sure we will see such a huge discount on it again in the Winter Sales.

Then I just need CoD1, Modern Warfare 3, Black Ops 1 (technically got the Mac version for free from GMG) and to rebuy Ghosts (will never get the console exclusive CoD3) and I'll have all the Call of Duties.

If anyone else here plays Marvel Heroes you get a free pet for logging in today! :eek:

thank yu gaben

#blessed
Gotta re-install this one. How many hours left for this offer? My day ends in 30 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom