• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November II 2014 - Autumn Sale starts the 26th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ban Puncher

Err... I meant seriously as I want it at 75% off. I mean, I did see the pictures already. Also uhh... I did watch several videos of it but... oh screw it!

ZMLGHPG.gif

CYLHI.jpg

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
That's not necessarily a good thing though. I hated all the previous Ubisoft Montreal games for precisely this reason.

Eh, it's optional. If you like it, do it. If you don't like it then don't do it. The game doesn't punish you in the slightest for ignoring it.

Jawmuncher

Separate release like Freedom Cry standalone? I think they said it will be available for season pass owners, so that'd make sense.

Edit: http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/en-GB....aspx?c=tcm:154-186650-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32

Yeah guess they're just going to work more on the China and make it a stand alone game like you said. Since they know that was the main one people were even caring about when they showed it. Guess that's why the offered the free game since only the first DLC and that will be whats made and not any more.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
All this Far Cry 4 talk...
Is the game really any different than FC3 was? Doesn't seem to be.

You get the wingsuit pretty early instead of way too late.

Otherwise it's a Ubisoft sequel. You know the drill. A ton of meaningless stuff to collect, a lot of side quests but only like 5 different types of them, new area, new uninteresting story, same gameplay with some slight alterations.
I still love it cause it's only the second "Far Cry 3" but if they out Far Cry 5 next year, I'm out.

Turfster

GMG's sunday deals highlights: Revelaitons 75% off, basically. All the rest is about 50% off

Some Amazon deals:
Styx 15$
Dark Souls 5$
Fallout new vegas ultimate 5$
Batman oranges 5$
Sonic collection 12.5$

Strider

Eh, it's optional. If you like it, do it. If you don't like it then don't do it. The game doesn't punish you in the slightest for ignoring it.

Yep, this. I did a couple of each type of sidequest and that was it mainly.... Just to get a taste. If you attempt to do it all you're gonna get bored.

All this Far Cry 4 talk...
Is the game really any different than FC3 was? Doesn't seem to be.

Not really all that different but it does improve upon FC3. The addition of karma events, fortresses, open world co-op, etc. add up to make it a significantly better game, IMO.

Still has a mediocre at best story but I didn't expect any different.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Styx sounds tempting but I have no time right now and I'm sure there'll be a better deal during the winter sale anyway.

rtcn63

Guys, a friend in the EU wants me to pick up Dragon Age Origins Ultimate off Steam for him. I'm in the US. Any potential issues?

EDIT: Not sure where he's located actually, asking.

Knurek

Not really all that different but it does improve upon FC3. The addition of karma events, fortresses, open world co-op, etc. add up to make it a significantly better game, IMO.
Still has a mediocre at best story but I didn't expect any different.
You can ride elephants!
You get the wingsuit pretty early instead of way too late.
Otherwise it's a Ubisoft sequel. You know the drill. A ton of meaningless stuff to collect, a lot of side quests but only like 5 different types of them, new area, new uninteresting story, same gameplay with some slight alterations.
No its not that much different. But it has drop in/out actual CoOp.
It has Tigers and that amazing alternative ending :D

So, $3.75 purchase during Winter 2016 sale, right? I might finish FC3 and Blood Dragon by that time...

Tizoc

GMG's sunday deals highlights: Revelaitons 75% off, basically. All the rest is about 50% off

Some Amazon deals:
Styx 15$
Dark Souls 5$
Fallout new vegas ultimate 5$
Batman oranges 5$
Sonic collection 12.5$

Styx for $15 is a steal, everyone get on dat ish if you want a good stealth game.

Ronan

Neo Member
I've been following this Steam thread since summer but this is my first post here.

I know steam wallet limit was $500 and with the currency change(Turkish), I thought they'd just set it to an equal amount. Right now, I can't seem to add money and I don't have any more than $200.

Does anyone know anything about this?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I've been following this Steam thread since summer but this is my first post here.

I know steam wallet limit was $500 and with the currency change(Turkish), I thought they'd just set it to an equal amount. Right now, I can't seem to add money and I don't have any more than $200.

Does anyone know anything about this?

$200 was the limit before it was raised to $500. It sounds like your account is stuck with the former for some reason.

Anteater

I feel like I done fucked blowing my Steam sale funds so early, Styx for $15 and Lords of the Fallen for $21 are great prices.

what did you spend your steam sale funds on?

the most costy one for me was wolfenstein and i bought it 15mins too early because i could've saved 6 bucks!

I'm still salty but at least the game is good, so it's cool.

rtcn63

Redux- a friend in Russia wants me to pick up a copy of Dragon Age Origins Ultimate off the US steam store. Will the game work?

what did you spend your steam sale funds on?

the most costy one for me was wolfenstein and i bought it 15mins too early because i could've saved 6 bucks!

I'm still salty but at least the game is good, so it's cool.

The Evil Within, is actually the only Steam game I got but I also got Titanfall, BF4 Premium, World of Warcraft battle chest thingy, Diablo III RoS, about $75 all total, and I only wanted to spend about $50 lol. I think during the Winter Sale I'll try and limit myself to actual Steam games.

Grief.exe

I think I will wait for Ubisoft to fix their pricing mistake for Anno 1404/ Dawn of Discovery in a subsequent sale. I could buy a ROW copy, but it ends up being ~$6.

I am also not desperate for a city-builder, just picked up Prison Architect.

ExoSoul

Banned
Don't worry, your secret is safe with me.

But at the same time I consider it distasteful to let your gesture go thankless so this is my way of, without revealing you SteamID, thanking you for having gifted me Rogue Legacy.

Tizoc

I'm bored and hungry =_=
Do I go for a combo of cheesy bread+pepperoni filling and Potato wedges with ranch, or just grab me a bmt from a deli...

Also when will Groupees' latest bundle reveal its mystery game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom