• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November II 2014 - Autumn Sale starts the 26th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volimar

Just finished the first act of Might & Magic X: Legacy. I'm really enjoying it and am happy that the puzzles don't make me feel as stupid as the ones in Legend of Grimrock do.

Milamber

I'm bored and hungry =_=
Do I go for a combo of cheesy bread+pepperoni filling and Potato wedges with ranch, or just grab me a bmt from a deli...

Also when will Groupees' latest bundle reveal its mystery game?

Deli's, always the deli's.

EDIT: And get a tub of coleslaw. Or potato salad.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I hope, as advised, nobody here has bought the new RU sub for The Witcher 3. The fact it's not supposed to be giftable left it wide open for OARIC being applied at a later date, which appears to be the intention. If you see "The Witcher 3 RU OLD" in your account history, you'll presumably be fine (making a replacement RU sub only to lock both wouldn't make any sense), and of course those who pre-ordered particularly early, when Eastern Europe was covered under the ROW sub, have nothing to worry about.

Kagemusha

So Anno 2070 requires you to enter your CD key multiple times during installation, for game and DLC. Tages/ solid shield.
Also, installer has old version of UPlay that crashes, doesn't tell you how to get newest UPlay.

Dawn of Discovery is actually the DRM free game. But I'm not purchasing because it's only 40% off. And I have the UPlay version already (which had tages).

I feel dirty.
Does tages actually cause problems? I think I already have it from the stalker games along with securerom from Crysis 2

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
GMG's sunday deals highlights: Revelaitons 75% off, basically. All the rest is about 50% off

Tomorrow will have Murdered: Soul Suspect at 75% off, so it makes up for all of the 50% deals.

Today is Alan Wake day, right?

2485156-6128498736-65447.gif

JaseC

Does anyone know if any traders are offering Anno 1404 Gold for 2-3 Keys or less?

1404 isn't purchaseable in Eastern Europe but it's ~$4.60 in the regions where it is available (i.e. the rest of Europe). 2.5 keys would cover it with a little bit to spare; surely someone here wouldn't mind assisting.

yuraya

I'm bored and hungry =_=
Do I go for a combo of cheesy bread+pepperoni filling and Potato wedges with ranch, or just grab me a bmt from a deli...

Also when will Groupees' latest bundle reveal its mystery game?

Forget the ranch.

Crispy Potato wedges + spicy mustard = Fuck yes.

Or if you really feelin special..put some hickory flavored BBQ sauce on those wedges.

Lomax

I hope, as advised, nobody here has bought the new RU sub for The Witcher 3. The fact it's not supposed to be giftable left it wide open for OARIC being applied at a later date, which appears to be the intention. If you see "The Witcher 3 RU OLD" in your account history, you'll presumably be fine (making a replacement RU sub only to lock both wouldn't make any sense), and of course those who pre-ordered particularly early, when Eastern Europe was covered under the ROW sub, have nothing to worry about.

Hopefully RU OLD ends up being okay, but it was worth the gamble at that price. If OARIC is applied to the game (or any game), where does it show in the client? Just when you try to run it? Or do you get some sort of notice or warning in the library?

user237

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rhythm Destruction -- MB-D2ABF9DACBAF4AC4 - Taken by D3RANG3D

has cards, for those who are into that!

JaseC

Hopefully RU OLD ends up being okay, but it was worth the gamble at that price. If OARIC is applied to the game (or any game), where does it show in the client? Just when you try to run it? Or do you get some sort of notice or warning in the library?

You'll see this error when attempting to run it:

oE8bK.png

Edit: Not my screenshot, just to be clear.

Tizoc

Found this guy on TF2 Outpost.

Anno 1404 Gold ROW for 3 keys. Profile has tons of positive rep and trades, just add him and go.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/florianmihai88/

Thanks, I'll see if I can find TF2 Keys for cheap and aks him to trade them for it.

Forget the ranch.

Crispy Potato wedges + spicy mustard = Fuck yes.

Or if you really feelin special..put some hickory flavored BBQ sauce on those wedges.

Over here I like McDonald's Spicey Mustard, ish is just too good. I think they're the only place that offer such a condiment though :p

Chariot

Phew. My RU copy of Valiant Hearts is still working. Thanks Ubisoft, I guess :D
At least this the only game in my history that has a RU in the name

Pachimari

Wait, if I got The Wither 3 from Russia back around the Summer sales, I'll still be able to play it when it launches this Spring right?

Robaperas

-
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Robaperas, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

The Witcher Enhanced Edition Director's Cut -- MB-E3881BC508016234 - Taken by topyy. 15 entrants total.

t1417379940z1.png

JaseC

...... oh wait

Ronan
(Today, 01:00 AM)

the time has come jasec

tumblr_mjx79r9hog1r2shmclu.gif

Wait, if I got The Wither 3 from Russia back around the Summer sales, I'll still be able to play it when it launches this Spring right?

I'd say so. CDPR wouldn't get away with locking down the old RU sub -- there was absolutely nothing on Steam itself to indicate it was not suitable for international users.

Playtime seems yours ;)

Now seriously, if that happens can you buy a copy from your region or since you already own the game you are screwed?

You'd have to ask Valve to remove your current copy first.

abracadaver

I'm interested in Planetary Annihilation for 6,50€ from bundlestars. Get or wait until its cheaper? Reviews make it sound not too good

JaseC

How so? I got my Valiant Hearts from Russia as well and it doesn't have RU tagged on it.

There's an RU-specific sub, but at the time of the game's release traders could buy the ROW version via the cross-region purchasing trick. (Well, they still can... but it also has ACRTAG.)

SmithnCo

GMG's sunday deals highlights: Revelaitons 75% off, basically. All the rest is about 50% off

Some Amazon deals:
Styx 15$
Dark Souls 5$
Fallout new vegas ultimate 5$
Batman oranges 5$
Sonic collection 12.5$

Sonic collection seems pretty good, bought mostly for generations.

eyeless

Paypal, it's what I always use for nuuvem

Use Chrome, install Hola.
that's what i tried, actually, but with hola on after the game is in my cart and i turn it off and go to check out with paypal it empties my cart. i suppose a better question is, is it alright to login to paypal with a vpn active, or even to buy the game with the vpn active? i'm kinda paranoid about it. also, will it activate if i get the key?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom