• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November II 2014 - Autumn Sale starts the 26th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turfster

Why would you even click that?
I mean, seriously.
You know what it'll be =p

Amazon UK lightning deal on Mordor coming up in about 7 minutes.

:\

I have permission...
And yet, I'm going to feel like an ass if I do.

I guess I will... but I just won't embed it. ;)

Click at your own risk.

Perfectly "safe" for work. Might not be "safe" for some posters:
http://i.imgur.com/AFZE7aT.jpg

How bad could it b-
post-19626-arsenio-ha59fbq.gif

kevin1025

Banned
:\

I have permission...
And yet, I'm going to feel like an ass if I do.

I guess I will... but I just won't embed it. ;)

Click at your own risk.

Perfectly "safe" for work. Might not be "safe" for some posters:
http://i.imgur.com/AFZE7aT.jpg

Last night the top glass shelf on my TV stand exploded and nearly broke my PS4 and Xbox One (I blame my PC since it sits next to them to the side). As I shifted everything around, a spider jumped at me in protest. I wasn't impressed. This picture is a haunting reminder that spiders know what's up, and they will find you.

AHA-Lambda

Damn Shadow of Mordor is £15 on amazon UK Black Friday Lightning deal right now; I never should have bought it when it was a daily >_<

Zafir

After plenty of time with Rome and Medieval II and filling my boots with Empire and Napoleon I really should get cracking on Shogun 2. It used to bring my old PC to its knees so should return now that I've had a CPU upgrade. From what I've played though it is a very well put together game on all fronts and has a stupid amount of content. Then again I've barely touch Rome II. Still wishlisted Attila for completionists sake.

Yeah, Shogun 2 is really fantastic. The UI and mechanics were perfectly done, so intuitive and easy to understand but still had depth. It also had so much variety depending on what clan you start out as. Starting as Tokugawa breaking out from under the Imagawa(Tokugawa start as their vassal) can be so tough, but rewarding as an example. The expansion was great as well, and added even more content.

Rome 2 just seemed to change everything up for the worse, and it really rubbed me the wrong way. Maybe if I gave it more time now that it's largely fixed I'll like it a bit more, but I dunno.

Zafir

Entirely not surprised. That's what happens when there's a good deal on Amazon UK's lightning deals. They never have enough stock, and even people who don't care for the game, just mash where the button will appear.

Always used to happen with the super cheap console deals they had. Don't seem to have those anymore though.

GaussTek

Arthea

I think TWAttila has a nice ring to it!

I like this (><)

as for earlier discussion on (><)
It's not Cartman related, I know that many people think so, but that's not the case.
In fact, I've never have seen this emote used on internets before I invented it (or it rather came to me because of certain scene), and I don't see it often even now, when I see, it's mostly by people that get affliction from me.
It is in fact gaming related and it's something like 10 years old by now, but I doubt anybody could guess, except people I told what it means.

dex3108

Man, that is such a dick move. They won't make a game but don't want fans to do something. Especially CCP should know what power and magic enthusiastic fans hold.

That is why companies like Valve are good companies. Valve offered devs to work in new version of Source engine and allowed them to sell Black Mesa remake.

Phinor

Greenmangaming VIP section seems to have disappeared. Interesting to see if it's just a temporary issue or a permanent change (...because that was realistically the only way I'd ever get to use my credit.)

madjoki

Greenmangaming VIP section seems to have disappeared. Interesting to see if it's just a temporary issue or a permanent change (...because that was realistically the only way I'd ever get to use my credit.)

Likely permanently gone and if will be back, it's without ability to use credit :(

Xeroblade

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 6 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Xeroblade, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

I7Ufybq.png

Mystery Game #3 -- MB-45F9873E567D0EFB - Taken by M.D. 6 entrants total.
Mystery Game #2 -- MB-45F9873E567D0EFB - Taken by M.D. 6 entrants total.
Mystery Game #1 -- MB-45F9873E567D0EFB - Taken by M.D. 6 entrants total.
Mystery Game #6 -- MB-43AD7F5A0FBA8464 - Taken by Zeeman. 4 entrants total.
Mystery Game #5 -- MB-17F635A4D14A05DE - Taken by KainXVIII. 4 entrants total.
Mystery Game #4 -- MB-9548B2829B0D1D6F - Taken by trailmix16. 2 entrants total.

t1416868869z1.png

I dont know why they are mystery games but oh well, more fun!

Miguel81

AMD finally fixed their GPU up-scaling *issue* with 14.11.2(that's a mouthful). For all you aspect ratio nuts out there, this is good news. It was like this since 14.4

dex3108

Also F Disney and their decision to show first Star Wars trailer in selected cinemas in US. Really nice way to show fans that you are looking only for profit.

Arthea

I see Craft The World was released as in not EA anymore, anybody plays it? Is it good, fun?
Reviews are very positive, but they don't really describe gameplay, at least ones I read.

Cade

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Fearless Fantasy -- MB-8C99E281C3B92086 - Taken by Ruruja
Been There, Dan That -- MB-079544B55645BDD2 - Taken by nja
Not The Robots -- MB-9EFE3C238420BF75 - Taken by freshVeggie
bundle stars extras

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom