• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November II 2014 - Autumn Sale starts the 26th

Status
Not open for further replies.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

xheRJRF.gif
Not Bad Rats -- MB-0B397A89718F24E4 - Taken by gaiadyne

Phinor

It'll be leaked to the internet before the movie the people are watching is over =p

Best way to make a good first impression, cam quality trailer to show off your big budget franchise.

But that's their decision. No trailer here, so I'll watch the crap quality version too.

Turfster

Best way to make a good first impression, cam quality trailer to show off your big budget franchise.

But that's their decision. No trailer here, so I'll watch the crap quality version too.

There's some really good HD cameras these days, but yeah.
Stupid corporations gonna do stupid things.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a garbage dump. No other rules apply, you may claim as many as you want (there are no limits or throttles), and keys you win won't be counted as wins for your record. Do not SELL these keys for a profit.

xheRJRF.gif
Actually worse than Bad Rats -- MB-4ADDA491ED3BF653 - Taken by iosefe

dex3108

There's some really good HD cameras these days, but yeah.
Stupid corporations gonna do stupid things.

From business stand it is not stupid. They will earn a lot of money from SW fans that will rush to cinemas and pay to see that trailer and then leave before move even starts.

Ruruja

Old giveaway that nobody took.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Ruruja, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.

Ballpoint Universe: Infinite -- MB-CF58E20EF3E5CB0E - Taken by Naked Snake

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: The key you added for Ballpoint Universe: Infinite was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

MQX

so today is my birthday , to celebrate it take some games that i like ;)
Happy Birthday! :D

DAFUQ?!? O_O

Germany, STAHP!!!
Fireworks fascination - All eyes are on the sky, the music starts, the first spectacular effects explode high in the air, open mouths, loud "Ooohs" and "Aaahs" from the crowd. Anyone who's ever witnessed live fireworks knows just how spellbinding a well put-together display can be. Attention, all
Loud "Ooohs" and "Aaahs"? wat? o.o

New Humble bundle is another android only mobile one. Meh.
tumblr_lzb9uyfa4o1qj4vs2o1_500.gif

It's
finally
happening? O:

Well, in case zkylon is having audio problems, there's always this:

http://i.imgur.com/rkQoSbj.jpg

If you're zkylon, don't click. I'm serious.
Not this one again.
C4KjQ9w.gif

Wow. A new Steam thread and already 27 pages?!? O.O

What have I missed? :/

Anyone has any idea how to get the same looking char in Fallout New Vegas into a new game? I mean, in appareance only.

I cheated (tcl, walking speed, tgm) for like 3 hours and I feel bad. Going to start over again, but I like how my guy looks. ;(

dex3108

I don't understand how Disney makes money by this? Surely noone is buying tickets for a movie just to watch a trailer a bit earlier?!

How do you think those cinemas got exclusivity? They have deal with Disney for sure to share profit from those screenings. And trust me there are some hardcore SW fans that will go there just to see that trailer :D

How do you think those cinemas got exclusivity? They have deal with Disney for sure to share profit from those screenings. And trust me there are some hardcore SW fans that will go there just to see that trailer :D
Consumerism hit a new low. Sad day when people pay to see ads.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
From business stand it is not stupid. They will earn a lot of money from SW fans that will rush to cinemas and pay to see that trailer and then leave before move even starts.
Star Wars is and has always been a dumb series.

The good thing is that it helped fund Alien.

Jurassic World on the other hand, I have a massive boner for it.

yuraya

ehh. The only use SteamOS will have over the next several years is via a dedicated PC handheld gaming device like the Steamboy etc. That is where the operating system will truly shine. Especially once more n more games become compatible with it.

As far as consoles/towers go..SteamOS won't be able to compete with windows in any shape or form. Its all a pointless effort imo.

iosefe

ehh. The only use SteamOS will have over the next several years is via a dedicated PC handheld gaming device like the Steamboy etc. That is where the operating system will truly shine. Especially once more n more games become compatible with it.

As far as consoles/towers go..SteamOS won't be able to compete with windows in any shape or form. Its all a pointless effort imo.

The Steamboy doesn't exist...

demented

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (demented, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Time Gentlemen, Please! & Ben There, Dan That! -- MB-DC74D2D0A905A7BD - Taken by Madn. 3 entrants total.

t1416872770z1.png
There you go, extra key I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom