• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November II 2014 - Autumn Sale starts the 26th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mordheim looks pretty good http://store.steampowered.com/app/276810/

header.jpg

turn based strategy, focus home interactive (king's bounty), franchise is a tabletop game by game's workshop (warhammer)

I'm scared of the damage. My wishlist is at 106, and I can see myself easily trying to cut it down by 25%. Send help.
I knocked like 70 things off of mine last winter, but now I've gotten it back over 200... We'll see what happens. I'm planning a couple trips for this next year so I probably shouldn't go too nuts. Although this is like the one time I buy games a year for the most part.

Saty

Strategy game Total War: Attila launches on 17th February 2015, developer Creative Assembly has announced.

If you pre-order the game you get the first downloadable content for free alongside the game on release day.

The first DLC is called The Viking Forefathers Culture Pack, which adds three additional playable factions to the game: The Danes, The Jutes and The Geats. These Norse factions have their own land and naval units, missions and traits.

The DLC will also be sold separately for £5.99 / €7.49 / $7.99

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-11-24-total-war-attila-release-date-announced

UncleO

Going by previous data, they'll get feeble discounts on Steam... and deep discounts for Uplay keys somewhere else.

if i remember correctly the last few sales they have had them for $4.99 and black flag was around $20 mark. ill gladly pay for 3 AAA games at or around $15 in a series that I actually enjoy.

Yeah, bonus goals are new.
Soon, we will reach the bundlarity, where all bundle sites form one.

Well, it's pretty much their last chance except for maybe thursday to get a bundle in november this year, so yeah ;)

I'd love that... watching the bundle sites for Voltron... only 1 to keep track of, easy to figure out repeats and keys added and all that stuff...

Bought the new IG bundle after looking up BH2 card values.

Screen from a couple seconds ago. So I thought I'd get about 12€..
These are their actual market pages though.
..not even 50cent. Shit. I shouldn't have bought this bundle :/

You now own slaughtering grounds.
The bundle was worth what you paid.

As soon as something is bundled, cards aren't worth squat any more.
(Waifu games are somewhat of an exception, but still)
Also, steam market has been fucked all day, giving cached prices one time, then 'real' prices the next.
Yeah, makes sense. I still thought I'd do something good for once. fml
-
You now own slaughtering grounds.
The bundle was worth what you paid.
I should have gotten a key for that for voting it out of grrenlight but never got one!
Won't redeem it for myself but plan on giving it to some friend in the future when it gets yonked off steam and I'll be my friends shining prince :3

But if you don't have it, I can give it to you too.

Dr Dogg

Bah, looks like they're using the same UI as Rome 2.

Didn't really like it. :(

Oh well, Shogun 2 will continue to be the game I go to for that Total War hookup.

After plenty of time with Rome and Medieval II and filling my boots with Empire and Napoleon I really should get cracking on Shogun 2. It used to bring my old PC to its knees so should return now that I've had a CPU upgrade. From what I've played though it is a very well put together game on all fronts and has a stupid amount of content. Then again I've barely touch Rome II. Still wishlisted Attila for completionists sake.

zkylon

zkylewd
I saw you post on my Steam feed about having problems connecting to gaf... but your back now...

And here I was going to post an image speculating on what kind of internet problems you were having...

yea i dunno what happened but neogaf wasn't loading up for me last night

but do post your fancy pictures

i love pretty pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom