• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November II 2014 - Autumn Sale starts the 26th

Status
Not open for further replies.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of an anonymous benefactor, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Terraria -- MB-FF619036366399A0 - Taken by lindarasta. 2 entrants total.

t1416980380z1.png

Zeeman

Hmmm, for some reason my Humble account is giving me the option to buy HIB 13 with a BTA of $5.94. I guess when I downloaded Teleglitch for free, it locked in the price. I'm surprised that's still an option to buy. I neglected to buy the bundle at the time but now I'm really considering it, pretty much purely because of how much I want Jazzpunk.

Hmmm, for some reason my Humble account is giving me the option to buy HIB 13 with a BTA of $5.94. I guess when I downloaded Teleglitch for free, it locked in the price. I'm surprised that's still an option to buy. I neglected to buy the bundle at the time but now I'm really considering it, pretty much purely because of how much I want Jazzpunk.

I think you usually have a month to increase your order amount and still get the extras, even after the bundle ends.

I could be wrong though. I'm pretty sure when they had that Bastion bundle for the first weekly with all the cool physical swag, I bought just the game, and a couple weeks after it ended, boosted my amount to get the other stuff.

EDIT: yep, found the email I sent asking about it.

zkylon

zkylewd
what's the purpose of picking up enemy bodies in valkyria?

does it like prevent the enemy from respawning them as reinforcements or something?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
you european motherfuckers need to stop waking up so early. its night out! its cold!

Zafir

Waking up early? I just have a ridiculous sleeping pattern that means I could be up at any time. :( In this case, I'm still up at 6am like a crazy person.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
It's cold, but I like cold, goes well with my icy heart. ;P

youre up before 7, yakku's always up at like fucking 5 am, experte is some sort of vampire and never sleeps... damn you youngsters :(

Yakkue

This looks fantastic! I love the artstyle, hope it'll be written just as well.

First time seeing this emote. Huh. Is that unicode-domo?
It was supposed to be a bear, but somehow the eyes got lost..

Is there someone that knows how to play SEGA bass fishing? The game explains NOTHING and there are no guides on the community xD
I don't understand which bait I should use and what to do when I catch a fish xD

If you haven't already figured it out yourself: I think this FAQ will answer all your questions.

what's the purpose of picking up enemy bodies in valkyria?

does it like prevent the enemy from respawning them as reinforcements or something?
I think you get more exp if you pick them up. Not sure though.

speak of the devil!
It's already 7am ;p

zkylon

zkylewd
They need to
eat
A real professional leaves no trace of ever being on the battlefield.
useless people

Very minor XP boost.
I think you get more exp if you pick them up. Not sure though.
useful people

also, what's the difference between the P potentials and the B potentials (aside from Ps being earned in battle and Bs through training). i think like i missed that explanation

i feel like this game could use an in-game guide or tutorial that you can check in case you forget stuff

Rhaknar

Akaneiro is on new releases, is it finally out, or another case of "fuck it, just put it out, we give up" early access?

Milamber

It's nearly winter. Time to break out my Adidas track suit jacket, adidas pants and adidas shoes. That way I can fit in with the Russian mafia here. And maybe get a discount.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Wolf14's already been 50% off, so a discount of 66% is a distinct possibility. That'd knock it down to $20.40.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom