• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November II 2014 - Autumn Sale starts the 26th

Status
Not open for further replies.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Electronic Super Joy Groove City -- MB-F91E063B0643AE9C - Taken by anastef

zkylon

zkylewd
If it helps I hope I'm wrong, but 2 and 3 were PSP games and were never localized, so the port would be more expensive, on the other hand, 1 seems to have done pretty well on steam, so they might bring 2.

yeah it's not happening :/

More HP/AP for each class.
At level 11 you get Elites, Elite Scouts have a grenade launcher (thrice the range of standard grenades), Elite Shocks have a flamethrower (instakill for crouching enemies), Elite Lancers mortars (did not use), Elite Engineers three grenades instead of one and Elite Snipers... more accuracy I guess.
i checked on the first few levels and i was literally getting like 2 hp and 0 ap

maybe later levels (i'm at 9~) the jump is more significant but so far it hasn't been too noticeable

i think these are the issues with the game, they're mostly not much of a big deal but i wish the game was more straightforward

I just realized that since gift trading are locked for 30 days now, my chance to get Konami's stuff is getting harder and harder every season.

Konami Y U NO LIEK ASIANS???

Copons

Yo, some stuff for EU early birds or other places sleepwalkers.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Copons, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed -- MB-2E588FEF9FF1743B - Taken by The Reloader
Dreamcast Collection -- MB-C75C20FFFEFF09A1 - Taken by TheAutomator
Crazy Taxi, Sonic Adventure DX, Space Channel 5: Part 2, SEGA Bass Fishing

wetflame

Pizza Dog
I'm ready to look at all these sales and then decide to wait until the Winter sale comes. I have Isaac to keep me going until then.

Of course I'll still have Isaac when the Winter sale hits but I have to spend my card money on something, I guess.

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
Hmm, I've been playing around with the fireTV stick whe waiting for the Autumn sale to start. Clever little thing, if a bit too oriented toward Amazon's own ecosystem.

Rewatching X-Files has made me want another attempt at a video game adaptation.

Addnan

Blocked some guy because I assume it's a bot spamming me to click links but I still get notifications at the top when he sends messages. How do I made that go away..?

E8sHX5c.png

S1n1st3r

Banned
Blocked some guy because I assume it's a bot spamming me to click links but I still get notifications at the top when he sends messages. How do I made that go away..?

E8sHX5c.png

This was prevalent a few months ago. I believe it was a loophole that allowed people to msg you if you are both part of a steam group. See if you both share a group.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.

E8sHX5c.png

Unblock him so you can view the messages and then delete him from your list. If you delete someone from your friend's list, you're automagically removed from theirs.

Edit: Oh, it's some sort of weird loophole.

Hope those Disney games get a good discount.

Yeah, I've decided that the Princess Pack is going to get me to 4,000, so I want to pick it up for when the moment comes.

kudoboi

E8sHX5c.png
I have been getting these bots ever since I bought a soundtrack for csgo. I still can't figure out how they message me without adding me as friends.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Total War: ROME II - Caesar in Gaul (DLC) -- MB-C86FA7B58957A308

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: The key you added for Total War: ROME II - Caesar in Gaul (DLC) was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
What's going on here? Are they planning to re-release?
Canyon Scrapers old
Canyon Scrapers new?
I got that second store page with explore queue and apparently its store page was just added. They have slightly different descriptions and system requirements also.

Maybe the store name for the second app was added in error. It hadn't been touched in several months and doesn't even have a Steam Community hub.

Knurek

yeah it's not happening :/
i checked on the first few levels and i was literally getting like 2 hp and 0 ap

It may be that only the Elite upgrade gets additional AP.
I forgot that you also get new orders while leveling up, some of which break the game.

wetflame

Pizza Dog
will mrorange be putting a steam sale thread in Gaming? I assume it's just pointless to keep asking in here

I know he's planning on asking a mod to lock the December thread and create a new Gaming-side Sale thread during the Winter Sale, I'm not sure if he's mentioned doing one for the Autumn Sale.

Dr Dogg

Oh great it's t-minus 8 hours and change for the dawn of the salepocalypse. Where the complaing about why x game isn't at y price by the stingy unreasonable folks. Why the dailies haven't changed, community votes are rigged, other places have better deals and a shit load of off topic fuckery all mixed in with giveaways and complaining about not winning said giveaway. If any of you peeps want me and my grumpy attitude I'll be in the Uplay thread for a week :(

Disappointed that the Mass Effect 2 & 3 DLC isn't discounted on Origin... this stuff is still on my list and I keep missing the sales.

Sadly they're all tied to BioWare points and they never go on sale. Also I was stupidly considering picking up the ME Trillogy Edition despite owning all 3 games (actually all 3 on PC, 360 and PS3) because it's the only way to get Pinacle Station for ME1 now. £20 fir that abomination is a liiiitttle too steep for me.

whoops. I was under the impression that target was having a sale on Steam Wallet cards but I was looking at last weeks ad. i even went to customer service when i noticed i didnt get the discount on my reciept >,<

oh well added $40 usd to my wallet. come at me gaben.

zkylon

zkylewd
It may be that only the Elite upgrade gets additional AP.
I forgot that you also get new orders while leveling up, some of which break the game.
yeah, maybe. i just upgraded to elite the scouts and engineers (engineers didn't get anything -_-) and i think both got 50 extra ap but i'm not sure

balance in general seems pretty ehh, i feel like some classes are pretty useless, tho that might change when upgraded to elites.

if things continue as they have it's gonna be on my goty list for sure, it's nowhere near perfect but it's very inspired and it tells its story so well, it's awesome.

also i feel like there are not nearly enough good love stories in games so i love the few i get

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of an anonymous benefactor, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Broken Sword Director's Cut -- MB-FBA38B52FB9F33A4 - Taken by Shadownet. 3 entrants total.
Organ Trail Director's Cut -- MB-17BB4766BC98B642 - Taken by Sarcasm. 8 entrants total.
Alan Wake's American Nightmare -- MB-FB7BAE1B746ED3B4 - Taken by freshVeggie. 3 entrants total.
Two Brothers -- MB-D7551B54A2DF6035 - Taken by Dr.Acula. 4 entrants total.
Monaco -- MB-2FA7A1E2D0CF96EB - Taken by Naked Snake. 1 entrants total.

t1416999521z1.png

Dr Dogg

Speaking of Salsas.

Shovel Knight: 3DS or PC

???

Well you do get 3D and some even niftier parallax effects with it enabled on the 3DS but Shovel Knight being pixel art scales up really really well on to the big screen. Plus using something like SweetFX you can add scanline too for the full retro experience. http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=119496719&postcount=3231

PC has the advantage of Steam Achievements. Awesome game that's great no matter where you play it. I think the WiiU even has it's own MiiVerse gimmick.

Arthea

What's with people and Metroidvanias? Why do you like them so much? and more importantly why so many of you like them? It should have been a year of Trails, the Room and One Finger Death Punch, not Shovel Knight! but everywhere I go I see only Shovel Knight, that's so unfair. (._.)
I would understand if you run around screaming that Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae is great, but Shovel Knight?!
Talking about good games, this year was great for indie games, amazing even, for most kinds of indie games too. That's why I can't understand when people say that they can't pick even top 5 list. So strange...

Toki767

What's with people and Metroidvanias? Why do you like them so much? and more importantly why so many of you like them? It should have been a year of Trails, the Room and One Finger Death Punch, not Shovel Knight! but everywhere I go I see only Shovel Knight, that's so unfair. (._.)
I would understand if you run around screaming that Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae is great, but Shovel Knight?!
Talking about good games, this year was great for indie games, amazing even, for most kinds of indie games too. That's why I can't understand when people say that they can't pick even top 5 list. So strange...

Shovel Knight isn't a Metroidvania, for one.

Shovel Knight's a metroidvania? I played The Room. It's an excelent game for puzzle fans and casual. I've just heard Shovel Knight has butts. And butts are best.

Arthea

Toki767

it isn't? I haven't played it, but from what I've seen I thought it is.

It is a really nice mix of virtually a ton of 2D platformers, but it is in no way a Metroidvania. You should just try it out. It really is one of the best games out this year.

Haunted

I need this goddamn sale to start within the next 12 hours or I won't be able to fulfil a promise I made. :D

valve pls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom