• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2016 - Good job doing previous stuff, let's do new stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of The_Super_Inframan, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 14 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (The_Super_Inframan, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Town of Salem -- MB-DC901B84666EB287 - Taken by Belgarion. 3 entrants total.
Robo's World The Zarnok Fortress -- MB-9EA7B38DA275F18C - Taken by Mikurden. 5 entrants total.
Contagion -- MB-EA719D85D6FCE7DA - Taken by Anustart. 1 entrants total.
Mu Cartographer -- MB-C39D2DC33DDAA66B - Taken by Popstar. 7 entrants total.

3089 Futuristic Action RPG -- MB-7D35460D8A7FCF93 - Taken by illusionary. 2 entrants total.
Sacra Terra Angelic Night -- MB-27AE07B458A282F5 - Taken by someguyinahat. 3 entrants total.
Hexoscope -- MB-625877C759BFF402 - Taken by bloke. 2 entrants total.
Insurgency -- MB-B73BC48EF4E538B8 - Taken by Nomadic Sparks. 1 entrants total.
Goblin Defenders Steeln Wood -- MB-595FA39E79C81A25 - Taken by ExoSoul. 3 entrants total.
3079 Block Action RPG -- MB-9DC6BBF6B662E758 - Taken by darkchewie. 2 entrants total.
Prehistoric Tales -- MB-0769983D1A8B2EC4 - Taken by Purkake4. 5 entrants total.
Grey Phobia -- MB-C1090B0BF9411F12 - Taken by rainking187. 1 entrants total.
Killer is Dead Nightmare Edition -- MB-211523A413BBF94C - Taken by Annubis. 20 entrants total.
The Masterplan -- MB-565D5E2BAF749B85 - Taken by Snakethesniper. 7 entrants total.

t1475193409z1.png

Xanathus

I'm looking at the source code and it appears that pop-ups are enabled on every page it loads on (inventory, market, profiles, etc) so that's not good. I'm seeing some other tracking data it's adding that could possibly lead to more ads on popular sites such as Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc though I cannot confirm that for sure based on what I'm seeing.

Guess I'll just disable the extension and only enable it when I want to mass-sell cards. That's the only reason I have it.

r3n4ud

These would be games

ModBot said:
Instructions for r3n4ud:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 31 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

RX Squad -- MB-B064865A409616B9 - Taken by Baron_Calamity
Magma Chamber -- MB-24822D19464E77D9 - Taken by Mackenzie 92
Envy The Dead -- MB-9D3224A47FE6A3F7 - Taken by Sarcasm
Frontier -- MB-DDC0B94FFF7D36C6 - Taken by rainking187
Clumsy Runners -- MB-00B0F4C5FB038761 - Taken by gurm3n
A Land Fit For Heroes -- MB-87AA5DA25636AC94 - Taken by texhnolyze
Song of the Myrne - What Lies Beneath -- MB-F6822A18DA7F1ABA - Taken by Purkake4
Grid Masters -- MB-00CEB2065A46376B - Taken by voodooray
Shutshimi -- MB-8727A379D068746F - Taken by laserlaser
Project G -- MB-E13B6F89B5DCDAC9 - Taken by Eila
Cheaters Blackjack 21 -- MB-B511697989FB5D75 - Taken by dave is ok
Physic Monster -- MB-78F6BA5E6DE945FA
The Big Elk -- MB-8727D3465DB1C975 - Taken by MaxiLive
Fire -- MB-E4267FDA36F67E6F - Taken by fspm
Flag Frag -- MB-146F76783D7B74EA - Taken by SSPssp
Hover 2030 -- MB-E11D2954123C7884 - Taken by ExoSoul
Odd Even -- MB-44E9331CFC7690B9 - Taken by Costa1774
Army of Tentacles - (Not) A Cthulhu Dating Sim -- MB-0616BD52E744C3A1 - Taken by Drayco21
So Long Earth -- MB-0BF2647583EE89FE - Taken by madjoki
Tales Across Time -- MB-B36EC711F4EB285F - Taken by darkchewie
CrazyCars3D -- MB-2FA7158847BE2868 - Taken by ThirtyFour
FIVE - Guardians of David -- MB-A5D949CBED8FC3FF - Taken by Abomination
Star Drifter -- MB-3B7F23ECDF6EBF0A - Taken by Saty
PixBit -- MB-3CE4F3EFA80019CE - Taken by Hakkelus
Sister's Secrecy - Arcanum Bloodlines -- MB-44CA497840F24CB4 - Taken by yoshizzle
Of Carrots and Blood -- MB-2F57DA3CC639F3B2 - Taken by alr1ght
Mini's Magic World -- MB-312244DF0554A08D - Taken by Kifimbo
Who's Your Daddy -- MB-BEA2D0E8B5B566D5 - Taken by Widdly Scuds
Gravity Den -- MB-CFDA9175F0FD15AD - Taken by septicore
Sacra Terra - Angelic Night -- MB-BF5C637CC13CD501 - Taken by bloke
Polyball -- MB-5EC80DC39302B86E - Taken by Teppic

Mikurden

Thanks to The_Super_Inframan for Robo's World: The Zarnok Fortress -- this is the action/hacking game I was trying to remember the name of a few months ago!

Anustart

Perfect timing on this "steam" sale. Was going to be picking up a steam link this weekend anyway, 15$ off just makes it that much sweeter. Dunno if I should bite on a steam controller as well though.... Think my next controller purchase will be a bluetooth xbox pad.

Barbarian

A Bundle Stars extra:

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Barbarian, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Contagion -- MB-70D0AC8EE7CD068C - Taken by fifasnipe2224

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
If anyone else is having trouble with the latest Windows 10 update an Xbox One controller, just go to device manager and update the Xbox Controller under Xbox Peripherals.

Nabs

Perfect timing on this "steam" sale. Was going to be picking up a steam link this weekend anyway, 15$ off just makes it that much sweeter. Dunno if I should bite on a steam controller as well though.... Think my next controller purchase will be a bluetooth xbox pad.

It's also on sale at Amazon and Gamestop. Possibly cheaper shipping.

Is there a mod for the Steam port of RE4, where Mercs is unlocked automatically instead of having to play through?

Also should I have a controller for RE4?

Just found out logging in Windows Store would let it hijack your windows 10, turning the local login account into your MS account.

My family couldn't use the PC until I return home to manually switch it back, this is annoying.

kagamin

Just found out logging in Windows Store would let it hijack your windows 10, turning the local login account into your MS account.

My family couldn't use the PC until I return home to manually switch it back, this is annoying.

It let me leave my password as is for my computer. It was in the options for me at least when I signed in.

Jawmuncher

It let me leave my password as is for my computer. It was in the options for me at least when I signed in.

Recently happened to me when my brother logged into a PC to use Xbox steaming. It's pretty dumb.

Coldsun

Banned
After working 12 hours on my birthday, it's now time to figure out what to play. Wish there was something as unexpectedly as good as Doom was to game the night away.

Ghazi

I'm still pretty thrilled about getting Quantum Break at launch on the Windows Store and getting shafted because Steam getting a superior version for less. Good job, Remedy.

Saty

Any way to fix Rivetuner's OSD being super tiny when using DSR to play games? Do i also have to tinker with mouse sensitivity for every game i want to play with DSR?

All right, I'm a little freaked out. I wanted to play Morrowind (non-Steam version) today with the "Morrowind Graphics Extender" so I looked for the folder and found it. Unfortunately, I found no application in it and just clicked on random files to see if they launch something. One of them was macros.fav (I think) and all of a sudden it launched CSGO. Upon starting, I got a message that I can't join VAC-secured servers (or something like that) because the game detected something.

I have no idea how this happened and I have no idea either, why that file started CSGO. I don't even play the game. I immediately closed CSGO via task manager and hoped for the best. What are the odds my account gets VAC banned? That would be unfortunate. I am definitely not banned right now - could that happen eventually?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom