• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V currently $10 on Amazon (DEAD)

I know this isn't the buy/trade thread, but if anyone got extras out of the goodness of their hearts I would buy one from them.

I screwed up by sleeping in.

Acerac

Banned
Gratz to those who got in on the deal.

Not even mad that others are getting it cheap, just glad to see this kickass game is getting more players.

Kaako

Felium Defensor
God damnit I missed this again!

IF anyone has extra CD keys/copies they bought and not using or would be willing to sell me for $10 I'd gladly Paypal that shit. PC or PS4 version, don't matter.

kirblar

What do you think is causing this? Is it some error on amazon where the amount in the "you save" field is getting set to the price?
That seems to be exactly it.

$10 copies (should) be great for Capcom's sales, since Amazon is eating the markdown.

Pompadour

Kinda feel bad for the day one guys. Kinda.

Fighting games are one of the few games that I benefit from playing day 1. Regardless, I foregoed my 20% GCU discount just to buy this digitally so I wouldn't have to swap disks. I anticipate I'll be playing this for years.

f4ms0F6.jpg

My order of two went through and are all set, for anyone who also got more than one.

Kaako

Felium Defensor
Multiple copy people, sell me one of your copies for $10 please lol. I'll be your SFV punching bag opponent/training buddy/combo practice for dayssssssss.

NeOak

Multiple copy people, sell me one of your copies for $10 please lol. I'll be your SFV punching bag opponent/training buddy/combo practice for dayssssssss.
That doesn't even cover the cost lol

Also, Amazon website has a guarantee for $25 to trade in the copies bought lol. And they cover shipping.

Kaako

Felium Defensor
That doesn't even cover the cost lol

Also, Amazon website has a guarantee for $25 to trade in the copies bought lol. And they cover shipping.
I'll cover shipping of course lol. And that's for people not trynna make a quick buck off their multiple copies. Cause of I'm not expecting them people to sell even at face; I'd place em in same category as scalpers.

hollomat

Banned
The Amazon trade in price is back up to $29 if anyone wants to lock it in. Apparently it also comes with s shipping label and you can get at least $25 for trading it in anytime during the next 60 days.

I figure I'll give it a try and if I don't like it take the $29.

Basically I'm trying to get a copy for $20 + shipping. PM if interested, I'm not going make any more Posts in here since there's no need for this thread to stick around.

Top Bottom