• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTV| BUFF MY MAIN & NERF THE CHARACTER I JUST LOST TO

Mizerman

Looks like those alternate versions of costumes were not just a glitch?

https://twitter.com/StreetFighter/status/781904199348916224

#Cryptic

Ctnhe7HVYAARsuQ.png

Cool. At least the little things will be added alongside the bigger aspects.

hey_it's_that_dog

benevolent sexism
Having a few variations per costume would certainly make the price tag more palatable. Plus they can put out costumes for the women that let you customize how revealing they are, pleasing perverts and ESPN alike.

Having a few variations per costume would certainly make the price tag more palatable. Plus they can put out costumes for the women that let you customize how revealing they are, pleasing perverts and ESPN alike.

Tbh I just want to be able to remove the feathered boa from Mika's Battle Costume. The outift is perfect except for that one accessory cuz it clips through her arms and chest like crazy.

Spman2099

I guess Alex likely can remove his bomber jacket for his Nostalgic Costume.

It is okay when I say this kind of thing, because I don't believe in myself. However, it is NOT okay when other people start saying the same kind of thing, it starts to legitimize the voices inside my head. You don't understand how much hype I have for that costume already... To add that to the mix? No... I can't do this. My heart can't take it.

Some people are actually making me consider being an ass during ranked matches and only play the games i can win.

You aren't obligated to give rematches. However, if you choose that path then you wave your right to being salty if another person robs you of your runback. You will have to hold that L.

mbpm1

It is okay when I say this kind of thing, because I don't believe in myself. However, it is NOT okay when other people start saying the same kind of thing, it starts to legitimize the voices inside my head. You don't understand how much hype I have for that costume already... To add that to the mix? No... I can't do this. My heart can't take it.

it won't happen, fuhgeddaboudit

Ryce

I'm 99% certain that you'll be able to remove Alex's jacket, but I don't think he'll rip it off in his intro. You'll probably just start the match without it.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
I wonder what Karin could remove. I hope it's not just that cape from her summer outfit.

100fm for the most "demanding"(more to do with the wait for finding a match) missions... gonna be a long road to get enough for next year characters.
We'll have to see how much they drop every week. 6,000 FM per week would mean 300k FM a year. So basically 3 characters. That would be a lot imho.

mbpm1

I wonder what Karin could remove. I hope it's not just that cape from her summer outfit.

We'll have to see how much they drop every week. 6,000 FM per week would mean 300k FM a year. So basically 3 characters. That would be a lot imho.

She removes her glasses

Scotia

Banned

dCL2fFv.jpg

They've shown Alex's retro costume with and without the jacket so I'm fairly certain you'll be able to access both of them.

MrCarter

Was 2GB for me. Is it an Unreal engine 4 thing? Patches for this game are really large. Character patches are like 5-6GB

I'm just glad we live in an era where on average large patches wouldn't take that long to download. Imagine if SFIV had these on PS3? Would have been a nightmare.

Sayad

Was 2GB for me. Is it an Unreal engine 4 thing? Patches for this game are really large. Character patches are like 5-6GB
Is this the same for all UE4 games? Makes me wish Sony would start charging devs for bandwidth, lets see how hard it is to make patches smaller then.

Man, Balrog is fun. He's got problems he's always had, like being free on wake-up and no crossover, linear gameplan, but he's my nigga anyway man.

Top Bottom