• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVIII| New Delayed Generation - Controversial Inputs

MCD250

All of Ibuki's costume in this game are pretty good tbh (well, the story one is kinda plain). I never really got the love for her original rags though. It literally looks like she's wearing brown paper bags as a costume.

Village

All of Ibuki's costume in this game are pretty good tbh (well, the story one is kinda plain). I never really got the love for her original rags though. It literally looks like she's wearing brown paper bags as a costume.

Its a ninja outfit and it looks fucking cool.

Though if any costume comes back, bring back her 3rd strike intro outfit , they made into an actual costume in sf4

did you just say bull butter
I heard a guy say it way back in my college party days. It was too funny for me to forget, even in my drunkenness.
Its a ninja outfit and it looks fucking cool.
Yeah, she looks like an actual Edo ninja in SF3.

I understand it's integral to her personality and character, but I really dislike schoolgirl Ibuki. We already have/had that niche with Sakura, I much prefer wafuku Ibuki. Even her SFxT costume was pretty nice:

sftk_pc_ibuki_alt__costume_backport_from_xbox360_by_moddah-d503ag1.jpg

if you're a fan of dragonball Z yea
The overlap between DBZ and SF fans would probably surprise you lol.
I see alot of the CPT costumes as well, as the academy costumes.

And every Alex is rocking his wierdo grunge costume and every Necalli seems to be rocking that trashy emo goth rocker one.
Like 70% of the Alex players I run into are using his fireman stripper alt exclusively.
They went with the fucking awful bland summer dress and stupid haircut Ibuki and had some fucking awesome designs on the concept art that apparently were too nice looking for Ibuki.
The caped Ibuki is great. The pre-match button press should easily lead right to her classic alt if it allows her to remove her cape. It's good design just like Urien's default that burns away to his 3S outfit. Watch Capcom mess it up and give us only her original 3S alt.

MCD250

Urien players have 5 more hours to enjoy their time before they can only reminisce about the days of a +2 oB cr.MK.
I was gonna say there probably won't be anymore YOLO EX tackles either, but I'm quite sure Uriens are still gonna be busting that out regardless.

If you think something like being more minus on block when I do my EX bullhead is going to stop me from spamming it you are sadly mistaken

Village

I wish capcom did super alts where there are different versions of a character entirely .

Because I want this, I want this as a voiced alt so bad

violent-ken-sfv-concept-art.jpg

Don't get me started on how they Naruto'd her theme, either.

I mean they narutoed her ultra, which is weird because she existed before naruto and had that move.

I guess both ono and harada like naruto, or someone on each of their staff does.

joe2187

Banned

MCD250

So, never really knowing or caring about Balrog and never really bothering to learn him....I just learned that TAP is a thing and it explains so much of my reaction when I get killed by a balrog and think that the combo couldn't possibly be enough to kill me.

I always thought that Rog just had some insane damaging specials.
He does. He has that move AND insanely damaging specials.

I mean they narutoed her ultra, which is weird because she existed before naruto and had that move.

I guess both ono and harada like naruto, or someone on each of their staff does.
Yeah, just....... ugh.

i mean i know Ono has bad taste since Blanka is his favorite character but still

Top Bottom