• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer Game Fest returns on June 7th

Just_one

Tired Baby GIF

Stafford

I have a feeling we won't get the new Take Two game today.

Didn't they say it would be at SGF though? Take Two spoke of a new entry in a beloved franchise.

Evil Calvin

Afraid of Boobs
Why would major pubs, who can command their own platform, participate then?

Seems like this will just get worse over time.
Isn't that part of the reason E3 folded? Sure, Covid hurt it, but they had issues right before that. Expensive booths and I bet it was expensive for trailers and other presentations. SGF and TGA are moving in that direction. Geoff better reign it in a bit.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
david kim, we have sc3 at home

sc3 at home:

MNaqN6w.png

Jigsaah

Gold Member
how's this going so far? Just got off work. Oh Alan Wake Physical? Cool. DLC? Cool cool. Oh man the narrator change cuz my boy died. RIP.

Isn't that part of the reason E3 folded? Sure, Covid hurt it, but they had issues right before that. Expensive booths and I bet it was expensive for trailers and other presentations. SGF and TGA are moving in that direction. Geoff better reign it in a bit.
high profile conventions are definitely dying. Covid only accelerated the process. Just look at car shows.

Kaachan

I can’t… I just can’t with these Guardians of the Galaxy trailers
WHERE IS THE FUCKING DIRECTION OF THESE TRAILERS

Top Bottom