• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sun and Moon August 12th Update Possibly Leaked: The Redemption of Raichu

Delio

One of the new trainers from Team Skull, looks interesting

CphzurbWEAA-li3.jpg:large

She just looks so annoyed battling us. Cant wait to run into her a billion times.

FSLink

Banned
getting mad about finding out new characters in a game that isnt out yet can be actual normal spoilers. spoilers are a real thing lol...im a slut for pokemon news so i dont care but I can see how it would suck if you were trying to keep everything a surprise

Nah, this is marketing material. If you want to have a blackout on everything including marketing material for Pokemon news, stay off the internet. Also the fact that he was still posting in this topic is pretty dumb since people will likely talk about previous marketing material.

Team Skull looks....ehhhh.

not everything is spoilerphobia lol

getting mad about finding out the ending of a 20 year old movie is spoilerphobia

getting mad about finding out the main villain of a franchise is in the movie of the franchise is spoilerphobia

getting mad about finding out new characters in a game that isnt out yet can be actual normal spoilers. spoilers are a real thing lol...im a slut for pokemon news so i dont care but I can see how it would suck if you were trying to keep everything a surprise

This is something that's going to be officially announced on Friday, three months before the game comes out.

It's not a spoiler, because it's something that they want you to know about.

If someone considers any official information about an upcoming game to be spoilers, they should probably stay off the internet until the game is out and they've played it. It's not reasonable to expect for The Pokemon Company to not market their game, and to expect fans to not talk about it.

Kyzer

Banned
Nah, this is marketing material. If you want to have a blackout on everything including marketing material for Pokemon news, stay off the internet. Also the fact that he was still posting in this topic is pretty dumb since people will likely talk about previous marketing material.

Team Skull looks....ehhhh.

This is something that's going to be officially announced on Friday, three months before the game comes out.

It's not a spoiler, because it's something that they want you to know about.

good points...although to be fair like you said this stuff is -theoretically- going to be announced Friday. As of right now its a leak and also we dont know for sure, technically speaking, that this will be in the presentation Friday (obviously it will)

Kinsei

Banned
Oh no, Morelull is part airy. I only like having one of a type on my team and I want to use mimikyu. My poor heart can't take having to choose between the two babies.

I really like Plumeria's design. I don't really like the grunts though.

Phu

Banned
It'd be cool if Wishiwashi's school form was meant to imitate the look of another yet-to-be-seen Pokemon.

I love everything! Alolan Raichu is really cute, and Wishiwashi having a "not" evolution is really interesting. I absolutely love that Pyukumuku basically has "puke" in its name, considering it attacks by puking up its innards. Also with that mushroom that's another Pokemon from the Chinese leak, so bring on my Dolphin!
I really like the design of Plumeria as well.

Anth0ny

pokemon spoilers are second only to dark souls spoilers

for some reason they spoiler the names of bosses, as if that somehow gives something important away

like... "So I just fought
Xnoyphibleax
and boy oh boy did I roll a lot to beat him"

Damn Pokemon Company why you gotta continue to ruin the OG Pokemon with these terrible Alola form redesigns instead of coming up with some original creative new Pokemon.

Not only is this game switching it up in terms of formula, but I'm loving how different/exotic the character and Pokemon designs are compared to the other games. Definitely feels like a brand new, culturally different region, more so than others have before it.

Top Bottom