• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sun and Moon August 12th Update Possibly Leaked: The Redemption of Raichu

Calm Mind

Cph80YrXEAIaqiI.jpg:large

This is amazing!

woopWOOP

lmao at that team skull boss.
With the way he and his teams dresses up it seems like just a bunch of regular thugs and riffraff trainers.
You know what, if that means they aren't some dopey cult out to revive the latest world destroying cover legendary like the last 4 gens then I'm all for it.

Ohyeah, Raichu looks alright, not as great as the previous alt forms. Those ears scream fairy type tho

By putting the name of the fucking Pokémon that's getting an Alolan forme in the thread title.

There's no point complaining unfortunately. If nobody stopped people spoiling every single new smash bros character within moments of being announced with thread titles that gave it away, new pokemon forms certainly won't be off limits. :(

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
If you know what Alolan forms are, you've already spoiled yourself, though? If you were on a total blackout, the title wouldn't spoil anything except that some unknown thing happens to Raichu - and not even that, it could just be an in-joke given how often Raichu is the but of the joke.

Nanashrew

Banned
So Team Skull is just a bunch of punks? No world-domination this time?

It's actually a good change of pace tbh. Every team wanted to take over the world, except for Magma and Aqua I guess who were more like eco terrorists who were in over their heads in the end.

This new team looks like it just wants to fuck up shit like Team Rocket instead of creating apocalyptic situations with legendaries like all the other teams.

I fully accept this.

Yooooo technician? That means Alolan Persian is going to be a beast with its dark tyoe stab moves.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Alola Meowth trailer details are out. Pick-up and Technician.

I like the 3D model.

If Alola Persian is also Dark-typed, has good Speed and Attack, and Technician with it, it could do very well for itself.

I love the grunts. So the image with the leader makes it seem like these guys are salty that they are not trial captains? If that is all this team is, then I'll be very happy. No need to try to destroy the sun or moon.

Technician is a beast of an ability. Alola Meowth might actually be usable especially since the movesets are getting changed up a bit.

Sai-kun

Banned
Yeah, alright. Please keep Raichu in the thread title for no reason then. Sorry for being so damn unreasonable.

okay, person asking for information to be removed from a thread title on one of the most popular gaming forums on the entire internet

LMAO

get over yourself

Fishlake

I like the mushroom and the school of fish.

Raichu looks really bad to me. I love that it surfs on his tail though. I wish he was a little more pointy.

Sea cucumber is a neat concept and is about as cool looking as you could make one. I hope its ability has an animation otherwise he is more dull then real sea cucumbers.

Top Bottom