• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. Direct - Oct 23(US) & Oct 24 (JP/EU)

Neoxon

My body is ready.

IMAG0107.jpg

shaowebb

wow, you are definitely unmatched for hype in this thread. No one would dare to touch right there. You win.

I do what I can :p
Hoping hard for more Amiibo perks to enjoy as a buyer. Exclusive costume alts, custom moves and what all would be great. Let an Amiibo be equivalent to a ticket to Koryu mode like Heroes and Heralds. Hell a Heroes and Heralds mode would be AMAZING with local play in Smash! There is so much potential with this game for modes. Here is my Sho' Nuff list.

MaKMW4m.jpg

Lifebar setup with round system alla 2d fighter? Sho' nuff.
Portal style puzzle platformer mode? Sho' nuff.
Fight in a bubble with a small opening on it at 999% for a whole match? Sho' nuff.
Bullethell mode in an arwing? Sho' nuff.
Break the targets 3.0? Sho' nuff.
Tower of Smash? Sho' Nuff.
Custom choice of what assist trophies to have in a match so you can have an entire match of crazy? Sho' nuff.
Mini games and a Mario Party style gameboard mode? Sho' nuff.

Sooooooo many crazy possibilities to hope for here.

Axass

Honestly I'd be happy if they even mention that there WILL be DLC even if they don't mention any other details. If they don't even mention DLC, it's very unlikely we'll be getting any.

Given all the evidence we've found, there's no way DLC is "very unlikely" even if they don't mention it now.

Dr. Buni

I am not expecting DLC talk tonight, but maybe they really didn't put all characters in the vanilla 3DS version to build hype for the Wii U version or something. Either way, I am expecting only modes and stages to be the focus of the Direct.

Majukun

I'm on the youtube page but nothing on screen yet..not even the announcement that the stream is about to begin..is it normal?

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
I can't wait until Ridley is confirmed.

I don't mind as what, don't want to get my hopes up, but as long as he is confirmed for something, I am happy.

Crayolan

Okay, we're getting close so I'm gonna put down my predictions for the direct:
-Starts with Duck Hunt trailer, shows off new Duck Hunt stage
-Stage Montage with mostly stages for non-unlockables, but also a few miscellaneous ones, including either a Mysterious Murasame Castle or Nintendo Land stage. That Mysterious Murasame Castle remix has to go somewhere.
-Some sort of boss info. Maybe just more bosses on stages (Ridley, Metal Face) or, hopefully, a playable boss mode/boss rush!
-Bowser Jr. trailer in the middle of the direct, showing off all the koopalings and him together in order to segue into 8 player smash
-Board Game Mode
-Smash World, the Smash Run equivalent
-Stage Builder
-
Direct ends with Chorus Kids trailer

There's gotta be something big announced in this, right?

Metal Face announcement incoming!

Top Bottom