• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. Direct - Oct 23(US) & Oct 24 (JP/EU)

Molemitts

This one wins in my books, only because of the face in the bottom right at the beginning. I think I pooped myself.

I just noticed that. I am dying right now. Holy shit.

As you wish. >:3 One more:

zB2Vmtq.gif

It's beautiful. ;_;

Let's call that move The King of Red Falcons.

emb

Finally 5 o'clock. From here, the rest of the day usually goes pretty quick.

Just one hour until the Direct too. ^.^

Durden77

My expectations..

Lots of cool shit about the Wii U version that will hopefully really seperate it from the 3DS version. Dunk Hunt reveal trailer.

That's it. Would be awesome if they mention DLC. Still hype though!

Thorakai

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ WALUIGI DLC OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

shaowebb

Glad to help with the hype. :)

I honestly expect it to be related mostly to Amiibos and I'm for this. I wanna know some Amiibo exclusive content to get hype for. Hoping we get more custom outfits and exclusive custom moves with Amiibos.

Volotaire

I can't say what to expect since I can't keep up with Smash news or threads. So anything would be good for me. I think it helps that I'm not the biggest Smash fan.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Never realized people had modded the Balloon Fight Fish in the Ice Climber Stage. Was that a Gyzorg skin?

Super excited. This is my first Smash game. I mean, I've played the others, just not much, so this is the first one I'm really going to sink into. Show us the goods.

lol at the spanish smash directs name.
50 autenticas pasadas (50 super cool things).

Not having any hopes for the direct If I tell you the truth. I only hope there some kind of real surprise, characters or not.

Top Bottom