• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. Direct - Oct 23(US) & Oct 24 (JP/EU)

E-phonk

Banned
ok - ready for this. Hoping for some additional game modes, dlc, amiibo goodness and some crazy last-minute character/stage reveals.

SuperSah

Banned
Hoping for 3DS DLC, new 3DS modes, and hopefully a patch for some niggles.

jkjk, i'm pretty excited to see what U version has to offer

Mistle

I'm very excited to hear about the Wii U exclusive things, but if anyone is expecting a "megaton" of DLC or new characters, I have a feeling you'll be very disappointed.

Roster looks very final to me, and if there is DLC it's not going to get announced before the game is even out.

I'm kind of just bracing myself for a shitty aftermath..

I'm not getting too hyped for this because I don't want to get disappointed, but I am still pretty excited. Just seeing how good everything looks on Wii U compared to 3DS should be nice.

Gino

Getting hyped! First time showing wii u video since 3ds smash came out. There are sure to be some cool suprizes.

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
Do yall think they really release a demo for Wii U?? With no GC controller support? Hmm...
A demo doesn't need all features of the full game. I'd gladly play a demo if it had support only for Wii Remote even.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Just got home from work. Removed pants immediately. Put on my Captain Falcon mask.

Wife: "Is it that time?"
Me: "NO WIFE. NOT YET...BUT SOON."
*grabs a chain, a Padlock, and our Wii U*
Wife: *looks at me and nods as I padlock the Wii U to my genitals with a chain*
ME: "WHEN THE HYPE IS AT ITS FULLEST THE PROPHECY OF 50 SHALL COME TO PASS AND THE SUN WILL ECLIPSE AND I WILL BREAK THESE CHAINS WITH MY FALCON HYPE."

...and so I wait Gaf...so I wait. The wife is holding maraccas to sound the coming of THE PROPHET.

#bringingthehype

:p When I bring the hype I bring the hype.

wow, you are definitely unmatched for hype in this thread. No one would dare to touch right there. You win.

30 minutes left, hold meeee GAF
tumblr_inline_mmugdbgzbg1qz4rgp1.gif

Axass

Wouldn't it be great if the Smash hype never ended? I'm almost sad the definitive version's about to release.

I hope they're planning a massive amount of DLC, having a game such as Smash keep selling throughout the system's last years would be great for them. Bring on that DLC Nintendo!

Honestly I'd be happy if they even mention that there WILL be DLC even if they don't mention any other details. If they don't even mention DLC, it's very unlikely we'll be getting any.

What a moment to post first my message here.

Are there any chances for subs on UK stream, like with the April one? My "English hearing" is horrible.

Top Bottom