• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. Direct - Oct 23(US) & Oct 24 (JP/EU)

NotLiquid

I FUCKING CALLED IT. I KNEW YOU WOULD GET A FREE CHARACTER IF YOU HAD BOTH COPIES.

The door is wide open. I don't care a lot about Mewtwo but this is fucking AMAZING. Anyone can return and join as a fighter now!

I can't even!
yaFT4iT.gif

Kriken

I am genuinely shocked that mewtwo made a return via DLC, I thought his chances were dead

HOPE FOR SNAKE'S RETURN RISING

Zephyrus

Banned
fuck yeah mewtwo is back.

Having said that... wtf? a 6 months wait?

damn.

But mewtwo is back.

So that means Ridley, dixie are on the way too.

So that's it then. Wow. Surprised we got Bowser Jr.'s trailer instead of of Duck Hunt's.

Man, and here I was worried Wii U version would be lacking in content.

jmizzal

I can def wait for sharing and Tourny mode

It so much to do in the game, that by the time they come out I will just be scratching the surface

No reason to delay the game for those things

HiroTSK5

Direct First Half: Middle Finger to anyone who bought the 3DS version.
Direct Second Half: MIddle Finger to anyone that doesn't want both versions.

Love it. Surprised the Duck Hunt trailer wasn't shown.

I'm pretty sure the phrasing was that mewtwo is free for owners of both the 3ds version and wii u version of the game. As in both parties get it free.

Synless

Fucking pathetic excuse for voicechat. How many games on PS3/360/Xbone/PS4 have no problem doing this? Sometimes I fucking hate Nintendo.

Vaddon

Really great direct, probably my favourite of the year. The announcer was a fun addition and there was tons of new information, which I didn't expect.

Celegus

I missed the first 5 things but holy crap that was incredible. Hopefully the online modes are good, since I don't have anyone to play with locally anymore.

Top Bottom