• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. Direct - Oct 23(US) & Oct 24 (JP/EU)

Rayis

An even more important fact than Mewtwo being back is that Jigglypuff is FINALLY a starter character in the Wii U version like she should have been since forever.

weekev

Banned
That was incredible. Just incredible. I dont even, i cant even, i dont, i mean to say. Thanks Sakurai, you are and forever will be a legend.

Xeroblade

osssxt.gif

holy hell what is this from!>?

Spring? That's a really long time for a character that previously existed in Smash, unless they're completely reworking him. I hope there's more to it than just him.

Then again, they seem to be busy finishing all the modes they're promising.

AdanVC

AHHHHHHHH This is is now my favorite Nintendo stream this year! Everything was so hype from start to fucking finish!!!

BUT

Where's that Duck Hunt Dog reveal trailer!???????

Majukun

missed the first 6 "facts"

anyway..dickish move to give you mewtwo only for people who buy both games..hope is gonna part of a dlc pack too or something like that

board mode was disappointing whough..also,it's not online,and since none of my friend are smash players,I'll probably never touch it.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Stunned at the amount of content in the game. Looks amazing. This should keep me busy for months.

Oh snap if Mewtwo is coming back, ice climbers will probably come as wii u dlc huh?
Also 8 player smash is gonna be crazy, smash parties will be sooo much fun

bon

MewTwo is "free".

You get him by owning both the 3DS version and the WiiU version. So if you only own a WiiU he's a $35 piece of DLC.

I thought they meant that he will be available in both versions, not that you have to buy both versions to get him.

kogasu

Great Direct and the announcer reminded me of the elevator quiz show host in Silent Hill 2 LOL! I need this game now though there are so many things I've always wanted in Smash.

Top Bottom