• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS and Wii U Thread 5: Yarning for Yoshi

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
So when do we start the inane discussion on OT6's title? Man, this one was awful. Next title should be picked by someone else, some like
Alfonso. Leave it to [him]!

The title was voted by the community so the votes was landslide. I guess we can't please everyone. However Alfonzo title is one of few top contender titles for OT6.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
B45qzN8.jpg

Rexaur

So, who are we still missing?

Zero Suit Samus
Wario
Meta Knight
Mr. Game & Watch
(Item: Sandbag)
(Item: Mr. Saturn)
(Item: Heart Container)

Edit: Whoops, right!

Master Hand.

At least that's what it looks like behind all the characters.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Super Smash Bros. 3DS

Battlefield

P3festC.jpg

Spirit Train

vAJrpnR.png

G3u2svm.png

Arena Ferox

ICFGtuL.png

N87TNsu.jpg

Gerudo Valley

QODHPXK.png

Kid Icarus: Uprising Reset Bomb Stage

ag7abaM.jpg

Nintendog Stage

BXPYkMC.png

Super Mario 3D Land Stage

5NeTe4E.png

EmsEm6V.jpg

sYc5IGj.png

StreetPass Quest Stage

GIPcvIx.jpg

Animal Crossing 3DS stage

jOe2yK7TdkmNW.jpg

Mario Kart 7's Rainbow Road
BWUl7UE.jpg

Super Smash Bros. Wii U

Battlefield

3b8ByPJ.jpg

QvwA4gJ.jpg

Pyrosphere

2DByMUc.jpg

Smash Dojo Arena

qSyl8Eh.png

D9idZh8.jpg

Dr. Wily's Castle

EY9hKdl.png

kxf2XLn.jpg

Garden of Hope

z4A4myu.jpg

Rf1HXPd.png

qraHK3e.jpg

Skyloft

uW4A4bz.png

zUtoFDw.png

Av0xk4y.jpg

Smashville II

gHxCJoE.jpg

f53wo9d.jpg

Wii Fit Training Room

mRv13QC.png

IutQhNZ.jpg

Pilotwings - Wuhu Island Stage

CvvMydV.jpg

uSvT8iE.jpg

iRmuYt5.jpg

CpDF9S2.jpg

P573Js9.jpg

Windy Hill Zone

ZXZ9l6K.jpg

WmV48f2.png

PcOUyt0.jpg

Super Mario Galaxy stage

zlCfzRMJyR88QK9Yo5

zlCfzRMJy9APSdORn5

Palutena's Temple

4aiZdfl.jpg

DaBoss

The best part is this:
56V1WQi.png

When the daily pic actually noted something:
"When Lucario shoots out Aura from its hands to fly with ExtremeSpeed, you can control its flight direction. If Lucario's Aura is fully charged, it can fly extremely far, so be careful not to accidentally launch out of the area."

And it looks different with the aura leaving a path behind it.
Yesssss that scarf is so good. Ironically that is another spinoff game made by a different developer with a universally loved design for Link :p
The face of Hyrule Warriors Link looks off still. It seems like nobody can get the face of Link right now lol. ALBW Link has a bad face, SSB4 Wii U Link has a bad face (3DS version looks more like Brawl, which was really good), and now Hyrule Warriors looks off as well, but not as bad as the former 2.

Just give every character a scarf as a costume lol.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Green Shell, Fire Flower, Pokeballs and Assist Trophy don't have pictures yet but I will update those when they release the images.

Super Smash Bros Items

Smash Ball

l2AuzHk.png

Capsules

p4unfyq.jpg

Ray Gun

QaQgBVr.jpg

Poke Ball

wUIq4RZ.jpg

X Bomb

XXpRwrO.jpg

Spaceship Bomb

Ie5yE3w.jpg

Torpedo Gun

zlCfzROD37ks9Fntyz

Assist Trophies

Skull Kid

jbbv1p2Cc8ZI9a.jpg

Nintendog

j0USRWYxWqsJ3.jpg

How many posts does it take to fill a thread?
I'm really hoping they announce Yoshi then, none of my mains (Yoshi, Ice climbers and Jiggly Puff) have been announced yet, so this would be the first... And possibly the last, Ice climbers may stay but I fear Jiggly Puff will go:(

Dr. Buni

How many posts does it take to fill a thread?
I'm really hoping they announce Yoshi then, none of my mains (Yoshi, Ice climbers and Jiggly Puff) have been announced yet, so this would be the first... And possibly the last, Ice climbers may stay but I fear Jiggly Puff will go:(
Jigglypuff is a Fairy-type now and it is also one of the originals. I am pretty sure it will be in SSB4.

Jigglypuff is a Fairy-type now and it is also one of the originals. I am pretty sure it will be in SSB4.
I'm not into Pokemon, but isn't she not used so much in the show now? It would feel weird without the pink ball of love being in Smash, IMO Jiggly is the character that is the most amusing, and the best for when you're not taking it super seriously.

Dr. Buni

I'm not into Pokemon, but isn't she not used so much in the show now? It would feel weird without the pink ball of love being in Smash, IMO Jiggly is the character that is the most amusing, and the best for when you're not taking it super seriously.
Yes, Jigglypuff doesn't appear much in the show for almost a decade, but if we go by this logic, it should have been removed from Smash in Brawl or even Melee, yet it wasn't. So don't worry, the pink little fairy will most likely be playable in SSB4. After all, it is one of the characters in the original game. I would worry more about characters like Lucas, Ike, Wolf, etc being removed.

Yes, Jigglypuff doesn't appear much in the show for almost a decade, but if we go by this logic, it should have been removed from Smash in Brawl or even Melee, yet it wasn't. So don't worry, the pink little fairy will most likely be playable in SSB4. After all, it is one of the characters in the original game. I would worry more about characters like Lucas, Ike, Wolf, etc being removed.
That's good news if true, thanks! The loss of the clones wouldn't bother me, other than Ganondorf/captain falcon, hopefully they'll change one so they aren't clones any more though.

?oe?oe

We haven't even seen Yarn Yoshi in over a year. It was obviously in very early stages, but still. That and SMTxFE...

I'M FINISHED!

Um exCUSE me Sakurai but CLEARLY the best choice for Smash Bros would be my fav niche character HOWEVER you are clearly INCOMPETENT and
I will be wearing my yarn scarf at all times while in this new thread.

I'M FINISHED!

Um exCUSE me Sakurai but CLEARLY the best choice for Smash Bros would be my fav niche character HOWEVER you are clearly INCOMPETENT and
Maybe SmashGAF will actually Smash this thread out of the forum this time.

It's crazy to me that once this thread is finished we will have had almost 100,000 posts of a game that may (but hopefully not) be releasing at the end of the year. Heck we don't even have a release date yet. Dat smash bros hype

I'M FINISHED!

I keep on accidentally poking the old thread with a stick.

Top Bottom