• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U Thread 14: Snake... had a hard life

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Any of you who still thinks Smash won't have DLC is a damn fool after tonight's news.
People think Smash will have DLC. It's the fake list they have a problem with. Just look at the release dates for the MK8 DLC. Almost a year after the game's original release for the second one.

Jawmuncher

Also jesus how much better does Link look in MK8 that's embarrassing Sakurai sort your shit out

You know at first I didn't know what everyone else was talking about.
But now I see it. WTH happened.

Every version of Link looks better than 4's Link :s

DbMoJss0pR2-tKJdQaXiN2ZYwkHpTvfUSbjIYbc_zPlvGsnnLmJ5mHwwh_AnxbhFuks=w300

Cse

Banned
Smash will most certainly have DLC (hopefully a lot of retro stages...), but I'm starting to lean closer to the possibility that we may already have the final roster.

The Ninka leak was posted almost a month ago, and it was quite detailed in not only the purported characters, but in their fighting mechanics as well...all of which ended up being accurate. I'm inclined to believe that Snake, Lucas, Ice Climbers, and Wolf are indeed cut.

Azure J

So yeah anyone who read the Mario Kart 8 DLC thread and still advocates against Smash 4 getting DLC needs to line up so we can collectively mock you.

Golnei

You know at first I didn't know what everyone else was talking about.
But now I see it. WTH happened.

It's just something about the way the low-quality face model interacts with the Wii U version's lighting that suddenly changes him into a subhuman gnome creature. When I import Lonk into the Wii U version, I don't doubt he'll look better.

Speaking of which, Petch and Lonk have an announcement to make.
tumblr_nakwtoJd3M1r4i7dfo3_400.jpg

tumblr_nakwtoJd3M1r4i7dfo1_400.jpg

It's the miracle of life!

CassSept

Smash Leak, MK8 DLC Leak including playable Link, Pokken Tournament confirmed... bizarre week.

Sweet deal, I wonder what they will cook up for Smash now.

Azure J

1. IntelliHeath-7762
2. theprodigy-5498
3. foxuzamaki-4517
4. Horizon-4176
5. ffdgh-4027
6. SmithnCo-3912 (+1)
7. Neiteio-3885 (-1)
8. BGBW-3813
9. SuperSah-3618
10. georly-3482
11. PadWarrior-3300 (+1)
12. Boss Doggie-3079 (-1)
13. Beelzebufo-3016 (+2)
13. Troubled Bat -3016
15. Berordn-2906 (-1)
16. OricWindstar-2823 (+1)
17. Village-2663 (-1)
18. Ryce-2433 (+3)
19. Loco4Coco-2425 (+1)
20. qq more-2397 (-2)
21. DaBoss-2389 (-2)
22. zroid-2301 (+1)
23. I'M FINISHED-2284 (-1)
24. MrSaturn99-2268
25. Toxi-2208
26. Kriken-2178
27. Red Arremer -2087
28. BassForever-1832 (+2)
29. Kyzon-1814 (-2)
31. SenorArdilla-1809 (+2)
32. Caladrius-1780 (-1)
33. Pop-O-Matic-1760 (-1)
34. The Great Gonzales-1621 (+3)
35. JoeInky-1552 (+1)
36. Neoriceisgood-1535 (-2)
37. GamerSoul-1463 (-2)
38. Baron von Loathsome-1428
39. emb-1424 (+6)
40. Dimitri LH-1407 (+1)
41. ShockingAlberto-1402 (-1)
42. Golnei-1332 (+2)
43. Sponge-1330 (-1)
44. Anth0ny-1307 (-5)
45. Hatchtag-1281 (+5)
46. Hyperactivity-1272 (+3)
47. Watch Da Birdie-1268
48. Benzychenz-1257 (-2)
49. Neoxon-1256 (NEW)
50. KHlover-1192 (-7)

biggest rise: emb, 6 spots
biggest fall: KHlover, 7 spots (RIP come back soon man)
newcomers: Neoxon
dropped out: Shadow Hog

others: qq more somehow still #20, foxuzamaki vs Horizon watch continues (margin is 341)

Am I reading this wrong or did I completely drop out of the running? :lol

WHAT
THE
FUCK

Thanks for spoiling Mother 3.

I mean holy shit, really? FUCKING REALLY?!

Dude, he spoilered it.

He didn't even mention the fact that
(I'm serious here, serious spoilers, you sure you wanna click this?) Lucas's
mother was killed by an animal that had been his friend but was driven insane by the antagonist's henchmen, he appears to have been molested by a cross dressing man who promises to "unlock his inner power", almost commits suicide by jumping off a cliff towards a hallucination of his dead mother, oh, and he gets to fight the zombified corpse/ghost of his dead brother at the end of the game, as the ghost of his mother pleads with the boys not to hurt each other.

exfatal

Man so who heres gonna be buying Isabelle driving a kart amiiboo? also a Link mario kart amiiboo. God help my wallet

Edit: use link mrio kart amiibo to unlock mario kart skin for Link. problem solved

Gartooth

That thread title stings. :(

Also holy shit at all the leaks in Nintendoland! That Mario Kart 8 DLC sounds incredible, will gladly buy both packs.

emb

Any of you who still thinks Smash won't have DLC is a damn fool after tonight's news.
What just happened? What have I missed?

DLC makes me sad, but I'm curious to hear about it anyway.

Edit: Nevermind, I just saw it. To think, we could have Smash Kart... instead it happens like this. :\

Eh, that's like the first chapter of the game.

Brawl spoiled it way worse than that dude

I don't care. I don't want to know anything when it comes to RPGs. After playing FF7 for the first time i started FF10 and didn't even know it went back to turn based.

They're called spoiler tags for a reason breh
He didn't use them. I added the spoiler tags to my quote because I didn't want to spoil others. Hence why I'm upset.

Dude, he spoilered it.

He didn't even mention the fact that
(I'm serious here, serious spoilers, you sure you wanna click this?) Lucas's
mother was killed by an animal that had been his friend but was driven insane by the antagonist's henchmen, he appears to have been molested by a cross dressing man who promises to "unlock his inner power", almost commits suicide by jumping off a cliff towards a hallucination of his dead mother, oh, and he gets to fight the zombified corpse/ghost of his dead brother at the end of the game, as the ghost of his mother pleads with the boys not to hurt each other.

This game seems a tad bit fucked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom