• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U Thread 14: Snake... had a hard life

Status
Not open for further replies.

sfz

Banned
Unless you play with a Smash Ball for some reason.
So weird none of them have a Final Smash, but Roy does.
Yes...
But honestly, breaking the Smash ball and getting nothing is almost more satisfying in a spiteful way, since nobody else gets it!

Toxi

Banned
Ivy was actually the best one out of the 3 IMO, charizard was the worst. He was slow and for a heavy weight his hits weren't all that hard(which would be OK if he was a bit faster)
Squirtle was easily the best. Ivy suffered from an awful recovery.

DrStiles

HtznSSw.gif

I just noticed Lucas in the corner. Makes the Gif even sadder :(

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Ivy was actually the best one out of the 3 IMO, charizard was the worst. He was slow and for a heavy weight his hits weren't all that hard(which would be OK if he was a bit faster)
I agree. I'd say Charizard returning over the other two is my one disappointment in the roster if I were to have one.

georly

They could just use the Soulcalibur method and prevent flesh-toned palettes from being selected on certain items.

Didn't know they did that. That works, too!

Edit: Has nintendo ever referred to neogaf even once? Any call-outs ever? Because I think 14+ OTs is bragging rights for any publisher. Hopefully someone at nintendo is patting someone else's back.

I think the hardest part for me to accept is ROB coming back.

Lucas Snake and
Ice Climbers
weren't deserving enough to be in Smash 4 yet ROB is.

sfz

Banned
I never really did Event Matches in Brawl, but I never played that alone. If they're not on the 3DS, that's one less single-player mode for when the WiFi is too laggy.

georly

Oh... that's what you meant.

You dirty minded boy.

Not gonna lie, was one of the first things I did in SFA3 as a teenager.

Obviously, custom palette swaps would be disabled online w/ 'anyone', as are all other customization options.

Smash 4's theme really seems to be about customization, so it'd be really weird to see them add custom moves but remove custom stages.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Didn't know they did that. That works, too!

Edit: Has nintendo ever referred to neogaf even once? Any call-outs ever? Because I think 14+ OTs is bragging rights for any publisher. Hopefully someone at nintendo is patting someone else's back.

13 nearly full OTs along with over 175ish smash news and leaks threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom