• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U Thread 6: Final Destination confirmed for not fun

ffdgh

This stage is Palutena's Temple from Chapter 20, though not in the condition it was in in Chapter 20.

http://i.imgur.com/Z3024jj.jpg[/IG]

[IMG]http://i.minus.com/injNcSYA7OhHJ.gif[/MG][/QUOTE]

Oh I already know that. Just saying a flying section leading into a ground section would be perfect via chapter 17.

Speedwagon

Michelangelo painted the Sistine Chapel. Yabuki turned off voice chat in Mario Kart races. True artists of their time.
injNcSYA7OhHJ.gif

Ah, I've skipped past this cutscene so many times I practically forgot it was there.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Ugh. All this Palutina talk makes me generally interested and want to sit down and to play Kid Icarus: Uprising.

Why did it take us for you to be interested, you know the man who has made this series is responsible for uprising, that should be interest number one :p

Here's an old response I found from Sakurai on Ridley:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/633202-super-smash-bros-for-wii-u/66789493

Nintendo Power asked...

There was a rumor at one point about Ridley being playable. Was that ever a consideration?

Sakurai replied...

I think that would probably be impossible. [laughs] If we had put our best efforts into it, we may have been able to do it. But he might have been a little slow. Would that have been all right? [laughs]

Source: Nintendo Power's May 2008 issue. Note that this was the same interview in which Sakurai claimed that Animal Crossing was a series "where there aren't really any characters that lend themselves to fighting."

I thought it was interesting.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Palutena > Hades > Pandora > Medusa > Viridi

Also, do people really like Yoshi? I have always put him on Luigi tier.

Well, Luigi is the superior Mario brother.

I like Yoshi, but can't say I ever cared to play as him in Smash. Never liked the feel of him.

-Horizon-

I don't hate Viridi, I like her character. But I just want Palutena announced already.
Sakurai is going to make her a secret character now because of the leak

And I never play as Yoshi in Smash. I only play as Yoshi in Mario Kart.

What the hell is this list

Vridi=Hades>Pyrron>PitMagnus>Pitoo>Smith God>Pandora>Thanatos>Palutena>Medusa
I just listed all of the fabulous characters. Hades is honorary.

Pyrron was great, but Pitoo? He had very little personality. I dig Thanatos. If I included them all and didn't troll Viridi fans it would be...

Hades > Palutena > Viridi > Thanatos > Pyrron > Pandora > Medusa > Pitoo > Magnus

Just based on how much they amused me. Palutena is permanent top tier for making Pit admit he has dirty thoughts about her.

Toxi

Banned
To be honest, I've never played against a human-controlled Yoshi in Smash. Mario Kart, sure. Smash, never. It seems like there's just something about his Smash incarnation that's unappealing.
Ridley confirmed to be slow.
Guy needs to earn a livin', he's been chunkin' on the donuts for far too long.

Hades > Viridi > Palutena > Pyrrhon > Pandora > Phosphora > Medusa > Dark Pit > Magnus

I want Pit, Palutena, Viridi and Hades in Smash. Iwata must keep greenlighting Kid Icarus games until this happens.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Some, but a ton? Lets not joke just to joke.
It's no secret that Luigi gets alot of love, despite being treated as second fiddle, alot more than you think.
To be honest, I've never played against a human-controlled Yoshi in Smash. Mario Kart, sure. Smash, never. It seems like there's just something about his Smash incarnation that's unappealing.

Guy needs to earn a livin', he's been chunkin' on the donuts for far too long.

He is a hard character to play as, his up special only moves him very slightly so he has to rely mostly on his double jump

Top Bottom