• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U Thread 6: Final Destination confirmed for not fun

Loco4Coco

"Due to unforseen circumstances we have been forced to push the release date of Super Smash Bros for 3DS and Wii U back to the year 2015. Please understand."

It opens with the intro movie theme from Kirby Air Ride and ends in Gusty Garden Galaxy.

Thank You!

Shun

Damn, where did this Tharja hate come from?

tumblr_mm7g0ixs2c1riabt6o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mm7g0ixs2c1riabt6o2_1280.jpg

She's so metal.

tumblr_inline_n19dqlKzzT1qhspkn.png

Sonic also needs his new alternate.

-Horizon-

Whaaaat? How? We've talked about it on SmashGAF quite a bit.

Especially with the fat Little Mac trophy.

All of you may mention it at times but I had no clue what you were talking about.

Googling it now apparently it was JP release only.

Viridi, Palutena, and Pit are the worst characters in the game. It's the guests that steal the show.

There's a whole lot of wrong in this post.

Regiruler

It's only in comparison to His glory.
And Arlon, what a refined motherfucker

As a note, that image is the perfect response to any scenario.

Viridi, Palutena, and Pit are the worst characters in the game. It's the guests that steal the show.

Lord Hades just steals everything.

Hades appears as much, if not more, than Viridi.

I agree with Palutena, and Pit is lower tan a bunch of my favorites, but being among the worst among the KI:U cast means shit because the characters are so great

Regiruler

Hades appears as much, if not more, than Viridi.

I agree with Palutena, and Pit is lower tan a bunch of my favorites, but being among the worst among the KI:U cast means shit because the characters are so great

I always felt that Viridi appeared more. Maybe it's because I've played chapter 12 so many fucking times and I still don't have the no-damage achivement asgeagewfadwedvwaegewadafwdsafd

Toxi

Banned
Harsh but true.
Don't forget, I have a whole list of stuff that you could influence TPP with tha, f they happen, Ill take the crow avatar.
Like that'll ever fucking happen. We lost our Masterball.

Lugia's theme reminds me of something out of Godzilla.

Regiruler

really?
can't you get it on 0.0 difficulty anyway

No. 2.0 minimum and the game really isn't known for having a perfect hitbox.

To be quite honest I haven't done it in quite a while. Kid Icarus is one game I intend to 100% but it'll take me until the end of time to actually finish it.

Tomohawk

No. 2.0 minimum and the game really isn't known for having a perfect hitbox.

To be quite honest I haven't done it in quite a while. Kid Icarus is one game I intend to 100% but it'll take me until the end of time to actually finish it.
I loved kid icarus but as soon as i tried 100 percenting i hated it. I got huge hand cramps when playing on higher difficulties and decided it wasn't worth it. Still one of my favourite 3ds games.

Omzz

this might be another new content night

luigi new final smash
a different look at a stage

wonder what we get tonight

Lysandre Battle, Team Flare Battle and Diantha's Battle themes were good. Everything else was a massive step down, especially given how godlike the Unova games were musically.

Legendary theme was pretty good.
Diantha's was ok.....
obviously not beating Cynthia's though

Toxi

Banned
Lysandre Battle, Team Flare Battle and Diantha's Battle themes were good. Everything else was a massive step down, especially given how godlike the Unova games were musically.
Gym leader theme deserves mention for how astoundingly bad it was.

Top Bottom