• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U Thread 6: Final Destination confirmed for not fun

Hades > Viridi > Palutena > Pyrrhon > Pandora > Phosphora > Medusa > Dark Pit > Magnus

I want Pit, Palutena, Viridi and Hades in Smash. Iwata must keep greenlighting Kid Icarus games until this happens.
I honestly thought Pyrrhon stole the show for the few chapters he was in shame they didn't use him more.

Mit-

I would take everything in the new Project M trailer with a grain of salt if it weren't for that quick "#47" flash before they showed Ridley. Why would they do that?

Also it would make sense to put him in the game if they believe they can pull it off. He'll never be playable in an official Smash game.

Feltrol

Banned
No, Pit is too goofy and lame for the best goddess.

I think that explains a lot...

image.php

Toxi

Banned
I would take everything in the new Project M trailer with a grain of salt if it weren't for that quick "#47" flash before they showed Ridley. Why would they do that?

Also it would make sense to put him in the game if they believe they can pull it off. He'll never be playable in an official Smash game.
How many crows would you eat if Ridley were confirmed?
I'm surprised Brawl didn't have any gen 3 music. I think only the wild battle music.
Smash 4 needs the Deoxys theme. It's honestly the best legendary theme in the series, and that's no faint praise with Ho-Oh and Giratina.

Spinluck

so I was in the smash mood and decided to throw some brawl on and play a little. whoever those people are that say smash 4 looks like just an uprezzed Brawl needs glasses. Brawl looks horrible compared to footage we have seen of smash 4. just observation.

It's best to just let GAF keep thinking it's a HD texture pack.

Loco4Coco

Smash 4 needs the Deoxys theme. It's honestly the best legendary theme in the series, and that's no faint praise with Ho-Oh and Giratina.

I really enjoy the remake of the Hoenn Champion theme from B2/W2. I like all of gen3 music it's just the champion theme sticks out the most.

Converse

Banned
Hey guys get back to Smash bros. talk please

Haha, right. So music has come up a bit. I'm anxious to know more about the SSB4 soundtrack. What have we heard, really? Some new takes on Mega Man and Punch-Out tracks, right? Anybody been keeping track of...the tracks?

I'd love it if Sakurai would release tracks occasionally. I'd be a nice, non-spoilery way to keep the hype hyped.

Shame we aren't going to be able to hear any excerpts of music unless it's something big.

There's got to be some sort of announcement soon. New character, new item, new stage, game mechanics, anything.

How many crows would you eat if Ridley were confirmed?

Don't forget, I have a whole list of stuff that you could influence TPP with tha, f they happen, Ill take the crow avatar.

Oh hey excuses to post good music
Deoxys
Giratina
Ho-Oh

3 Pixies
3 Beasts
Weather Titans
3 Regis
Lugia
Palkia/Dialga
Mewtwo
3 Genies/Musketeers/Victini
Regigas/Heatran/Darkrai

Arceus
Zekrom/Reshiram/Kyurem

Berordn

Shame we aren't going to be able to hear any excerpts of music unless it's something big.

There's got to be some sort of announcement soon. New character, new item, new stage, game mechanics, anything.

"Due to unforseen circumstances we have been forced to push the release date of Super Smash Bros for 3DS and Wii U back to the year 2015. Please understand."

Talking about music what was the song playing in the back of Rosalina's reveal trailer?

It opens with the intro movie theme from Kirby Air Ride and ends in Gusty Garden Galaxy.

"Due to a last-minute request from Capcom to nerf Mega Man, we must delay the release of Super Smash Bros for 3DS and Wii U back to Spring 2015. Please understand."

Mit-

jk I thought there were 46 characters in Project M. There are 41.

47 is the limit of characters they could have or something.

Saying Ridley is #47 seemingly implies he is the last character they would add.

And honestly I thought they said they could only add five characters--so maybe that means he definitely won't be in. Wow @_@

Top Bottom