• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U Thread XI: Where 90% correct equals 100% wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U Thread XII: lets give these threads a negative reputation so no one new posts in them

Yeah, I can see that easily since people kept being weird about anime characters and video games characters. No offense, but come on. :p

The vet we're getting is Pichu. (If we get one)

This will forever be my stock response.
cCMhior.jpg

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U Thread XII: Leak Spin

Anyways, I have a feeling a burst of them will be popping up starting next week, so I am probably going to turn full skeptic until the launch in September.
I still have a feeling we are going to get a vet reveal this month. Metaknight, Ganondorf, Ice Climbers, or Wario is my guess.

Zubz

Banned
What if they keep updating the trophies through spot pass?? :O

New ones every month!

o1UNa.gif

I gave up on Brawl's because they were all so Copy/Paste'd, giving DK: Bongo Blast and Twilight Princess so many trophies while Mother/Yoshi got jack, as opposed to Melee being the first (And last in a few cases) time some characters got polygonal.

Here, it seems like they're honestly trying. I had no life when Brawl's 544 trophies showed up, but now? Even with a life & job, I gotta catch 'em all.

Hahaha we really need Sakurai to start dropping Megatons as soon as possible.

Speaking of polls, I don't know if it was talked about yet, but which character owns the best taunt? The one that always sticks to me is Captain Falcon's "Showmeyomoves!"

Haaaaaii

Pikachu rolling on the ground

Lunar15

Honestly, I can't wait to see what goodies the Wii U version has. I'm guessing they're going to save most of that info for after the 3DS version releases.

So umm. Are the people that work on Fire Emblem doing
the shitty looking
Code Name: STEAM game? What with it being a SRPG and all...
I don't mean Int Systems, I mean the specific people.

I want my Awakening sequel already, it should be announced by now. And it needs to star Lucina so that her position in Smash is secured for future games.

-Horizon-

the shitty looking

I want my Awakening sequel already, it should be announced by now. And it needs to star Lucina so that her position in Smash is secured for future games.

...Is that you Neiteio? Or are you me?

Anyway, isn't Intelligent Systems also working on FExSMT? Or was that Atlus. I'm still confused on that.

Lunar15

As much as I love Fire Emblem, I'm way more excited for Codename STEAM than I am for another Fire Emblem, at least for the time being.

As far as an "awakening" sequel goes, I really hope they never go back to that universe. Absolutely the worst story in the series, even if the characters were fun.

I have no idea how they divide their teams up though. As far as I know, Atlus was the one working on SMTxFE.

the shitty looking

New Paper Mario or M&L RPG 5 first plz.

I don't guarantee that this list is exhaustive, but this is what I recall has been confirmed so far for trophies:

3DS:
- Andrew Oikonny (Star Fox Command... or maybe Assault?)
- Dr. Wily (Mega Man)
- Eggrobo (Sonic 3 & Knuckles)
- Goomba (Super Mario Bros.)
- Mega Man X (Mega Man X)
- Oshawott (Pokémon Black/White)
- Phantom (Zelda: Phantom Hourglass)
- Poppant (Super Smash Bros. Brawl)
- Prince of Sablé (For the Frog the Bell Tolls)
- Saria (Zelda: Ocarina of Time)
- Tingle (Zelda: Majora's Mask)
- Tortimer Island (Animal Crossing: New Leaf)
- Viridi (Kid Icarus: Uprising)

Wii U:
- Brittany (Pikmin 3)
- Chubby Little Mac (from Captain Rainbow, I think?)
- Dillon (Dillon's Rolling Western)
- Phosphora (Kid Icarus: Uprising)
- Rayman (LOL)
- Wonder Red (The Wonderful 101)
In addition, there were the 4 trophies in the Smash direct; Fi, Tiki, pseudo palutena and King Kihunter but I couldn't tell which version they belong to.

the shitty looking

Pretty sure they're working on that
shitty looking
crossover game too, in addition to STEAM. Or at least that's what I remember from the Q&A.

3DS:
- Andrew Oikonny (Star Fox Command... or maybe Assault?)
- Dr. Wily (Mega Man)
- Eggrobo (Sonic 3 & Knuckles)
- Goomba (Super Mario Bros.)
- Mega Man X (Mega Man X)
- Oshawott (Pokémon Black/White)
- Phantom (Zelda: Phantom Hourglass)
- Poppant (Super Smash Bros. Brawl)
- Prince of Sablé (For the Frog the Bell Tolls)
- Saria (Zelda: Ocarina of Time)
- Tingle (Zelda: Majora's Mask)
- Tortimer Island (Animal Crossing: New Leaf)
- Viridi (Kid Icarus: Uprising)

Wii U:
- Brittany (Pikmin 3)
- Chubby Little Mac (from Captain Rainbow, I think?)
- Dillon (Dillon's Rolling Western)
- Phosphora (Kid Icarus: Uprising)
- Rayman (LOL)
- Wonder Red (The Wonderful 101)

For Oikonny I think its Command, but it shouldn't matter anyway, because it looks like they got rid of the whole "Game of origin" stuff. I don't see anything on Doc Wily, and it looks like the Phantom just says "The Legend of Zelda".

Also, looks like Tingle is Wind Waker Tingle.

EhoaVash

hmm the prima guide to smash 3DS is already made. Those guys at prima probably already know all the secret characters and shit >.<

GSbYhxW.jpg

georly

Those of you who are weak of heart and don't want to be spoiled, I'd say now is the time for you to bail out.

I wonder if anyone on gaf has worked on guides before, particularly at prima, and has some insight into how early they get the game, how much of the game they know early on, etc. I wonder if that's info someone working at prima RIGHT NOW would know, or if it won't be until next month or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom