• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U POTD Thread 17: Smash 3DS Discussion @ OT PLS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man ....those tournament matches. First time I see High level play outside of the Demo. Thanks for posting those you guys!

Who said Ness got Nerfed? JESUS THAT PK THUNDER

exfatal

Man ....those tournament matches. First time I see High level play outside of the Demo. Thanks for posting those you guys!

yea i saw that match with ness. damn pk thunder is awesome now
Lucas taught him a few tricks before he left

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
"Here take a look at the Wii U menu section. At first it looks just like the 3DS version, but there are some other modes hidden...for example...THE STAMP SECTION, look at all those stamps for Miiverse...wow such stamps..."

Now I want Duck Hunt Doge

I like Project M for the most part, but I can see why some stuff like the insistence to change up some characters so radically (I have no clue what the fuck is up with Project M's version of Pit) and the pointless stage/UI changes rub people the wrong way. I really just want all of Brawl's content and visuals with a faster engine and better balancing, the latter of which they've lately messed around a bit too much with.

It goes both ways; you have people who belittle the several thousand hours worth of work that went into it, while on the other hand you had threads leading up to SSB4's release with people preemptively hoping the Wii U gets hacked so the Project M team can 'fix' the game.

Brawl wasn't made for the people who designed or played the game, so I don't see why the PM Backroom should respect them back. The stages can still be played in their Brawl form.

PKrockin

PK Thunder is basically unchanged except it has a bit better knockback. PK Thunder juggling isn't hard in Brawl either.

Pic of the day: We've received complaints that characters survive for too long without being KO'd, so please look forward to a patch that implements random crits.

PK Thunder is basically unchanged except it has a bit better knockback. PK Thunder juggling isn't hard in Brawl either.

Pic of the day: We've received complaints that characters survive for too long without being KO'd, so please look forward to a patch that implements random crits.

Of course we get schooled by a guy named "PKrockin" .....

Also. random crits would be funny as hell.

Jagsrock

Banned
I was #teamboth but I sold my 3dsxl a month ago for reasons. Now im just #teamwiiu. Maybe I'll pick up the 3ds version somewhere down the line if I get a NEW 3ds next year but right now im content just waiting for the wii u version.

Both. It's the only correct answer.

And yeah, SmashGAF, I'm alive! I didn't off myself over ChorusKidsGate... I'm still keeping hope alive via extra Wii U release characters or DLC. ;) Just been super busy, but I'll be back to posting full-time soon! I have tons of demo impressions to discuss with ya'll!

ugoo18

And this is day 2 n a half on a 3ds and with people who don't own the game. Anybody who says this game isn't going to be competitive (mostly coming from the melee purist) are just hating to hate. The wii u version is smoother and has better controls (GC), this game will be fine. On a side note I do think 2 stock is the way to go, its similar to Street fighters two round system.

I really am not a fan of 2 stock for Smash. Feels too short, at least 3 stock instead.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
I'm actually wondering if PotD could contain infos on the game's sales in the future, like on of them with a pic featuring lots of coins, and celebrating the big SSB 3DS debut in Japan, then in the West, and then the Wii U version XD

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own

He's still gonna have trouble on the recover but when someone masters him, oh boy, look out.

J@hranimo

Banned
My feeling too... usually you would be away for 10 minuted and miss 5 pages of hype...

its a odd feeling....

What if Sakurai decides to take it easy for awhile and posts the PotD VERY late? Wont mind as long as its new info for Wii U. Or something interesting at least. <.<

Yeah I guess I can learn to enjoy how slow it is now. We're now a regular thread o_O

Plus the past few weeks have been crazy with hype.

Damn it Sakurai. I can't stay awake any longer... ;;

I can't count how many times I've said this and stayed up anyway lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom