• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS: Info Collection - Dojo, Mega Man and Trailer! 2014!

afoni

Banned
ok guys my uncle works for nintendo and is having a meeting with sakurai tomorrow pass me your best ideas and i will make sure he says them as fan requests just like w/ megamman

ok go

GamerSoul

qimyc3s_u5axm.jpg

I didn't know there was a GBA version :0

It might be a small thing to you but it bothers me a lot they do stuff like that.
I'm talking about every developer, not just Sora. And I know it won't interfere with the gameplay
but I also enjoy admiring what's going on in the background and cloned textures is like a slap in the face.

I agree with you completely. Neil Degrasse Tyson didn't stand for it.. Neither should anyone else!

Just lazy..

SuperSah

Banned
ok guys my uncle works for nintendo and is having a meeting with sakurai tomorrow pass me your best ideas and i will make sure he says them as fan requests just like w/ megamman

ok go

Do not believe, but yeah, Palutena/Hades and make sure Meta Knight returns.

So I was playing DKCR3D earlier and decided 7-1 would be a perfect stage. The blacked out platforms all in sillohuete (sp) with the fog and swinging platforms would be awesome.
It'd be on 3DS and Wii U since they both play DKCR.

What stage ideas do y'all have?

qq more

So I was playing DKCR3D earlier and decided 7-1 would be a perfect stage. The blacked out platforms all in sillohuete (sp) with the fog and swinging platforms would be awesome.

I want the Death Egg from Sonic 2 or 3 with one of Robotnik's boss machines being the stage hazard. It'd be so awesome...

Honestly I hope they take two stages from DKCR; one for the 3DS version, one for the Wii U version (assuming DKCTF is too 'recent' to pull from). Your idea sounds good for one since it'd be a good way of also calling back to DKArcade what with the Factory's girder aesthetics, but I'd also really like a stage like Big Blue where you ride around on minecarts weave in and out throughout DK Island.

SuperSah

Banned
Honestly I hope they take two stages from DKCR; one for the 3DS version, one for the Wii U version (assuming DKCTF is too 'recent' to pull from). Your idea sounds good for one since it'd be a good way of also calling back to DKArcade what with the Factory's girder aesthetics, but I'd also really like a stage like Big Blue where you ride around on minecarts weave in and out throughout DK Island.

That'd be pretty darn cool. Didn't think of that. I imagine with the train as a possible hazard which'll often fly overhead and knock players afar?

I'm expecting a "fun" DKCR stage with animated elements, hazards etc.

Richie

I'd bet the silhouette-only levels of DKCR are going to be represented one way or the other. Maybe in a static stage that, much like Battlefield, has a daily cycle, and the characters are briefly represented in silhouette with the sunset.
Dig the cart idea as well; would love for them to go crazy with stage ideas a la Big Blue, Poké Floats or Brintar Depths, instead of the endless variations of the three platforms layout.

I want that just to play as Mr. Game and Watch on it.

SmithnCo

I'd bet the silhouette-only levels of DKCR are going to be represented one way or the other. Maybe in a static stage that, much like Battlefield, has a daily cycle, and the characters are briefly represented in silhouette with the sunset.
Dig the cart idea as well; would love for them to go crazy with stage ideas a la Big Blue, Poké Floats or Brintar Depths, instead of the endless variations of the three platforms layout.

That would be really cool, especially if they highlight parts of the characters like with DK's tie. Like Samus' visor.

Frolow

Banned
I've had this crazy idea for a stage since before Brawl came out: One that's pure free-falling. No platforms, just air combat. I have no idea how they'd pull it off, but I'm sure it could work. Maybe theme it to an ice mountain from Ice Climbers or something, like the Melee one except without the platforms.

1upmuffin

I've had this crazy idea for a stage since before Brawl came out: One that's pure free-falling. No platforms, just air combat. I have no idea how they'd pull it off, but I'm sure it could work. Maybe theme it to an ice mountain from Ice Climbers or something, like the Melee one except without the platforms.

Couldn't work, meteor smashes and spikes would be too powerful.

That would be damn cool, if it wasn't for special falling, hehe.

Honestly the whole evolution thing would annoy me, even if it'd make for a unique moveset. It was a weird element to introduce to Ridley and I'd prefer they keep things mostly iconic with him. If they use his MOM design I hope they'll still give it enough of their own personal tweaks like they did for Samus' suit to stop it looking so awkward.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I wish Castle Sieges transitions were free falling than a random invisible platform.

Mariolee

Whoa, guys. Did you know there's a new Pikmin game coming out? I would've never known.

Honestly, I'm sure there's some poor soul out there who found out about Pikmin 3 through these pics.

Kurtofan

God forbids Nintendo does a bit of cross promotion with its games, after all Smash is coming out very soon while Pikmin 3 isn't coming out for a year, right?

We never even saw that part of the stage, jesus guys.

God forbids Nintendo does a bit of cross promotion with its games, after all Smash is coming out very soon while Pikmin 3 isn't coming out for a year, right?

We never even saw that part of the stage, jesus guys.

but we have to defend nintendo guys

guys nintendo can't defend themselves from all this bad pr

pls help nintendo

pls

Top Bottom