• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Superhuman Kickstarter: Returning to Kickstarter a Second Time Round

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this is actually an ARG, I'd like to subtly mention that I worked on ARGs before.

Under the guy who basically invented them. Or, not really, but a lot of the concepts and was considered the father of genre.

And I hire cheap!

hamchan

I anticipate when this forum renames itself after the massive revelations, so the GAF stands for God Age Forum.

Amir0x

Banned
Damn thought he shared the PentaGod story...

I want to be the first to break the story in the TOBYHANNA REPORTER on the Army Depot, write an article about it and shit. I am sure many on base would like to know what their military was up to when it discovered such a vital secret and yet kept it hidden.

And now it makes sense why during Employee Appreciation Day at the Army Depot you could watch PRIEST or THE PASSION OF THE CHRIST only...

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42

Xyrmellon

This is giving me a whole Philadelphia Experiment vibe here. Threesixty sounds exactly like Carlos Allende. Read his letters here(I hope that link is allowed). Are you a time traveler too, op?

I'm an expert

Formerly worldrevolution. The only reason I am nice to anyone else is to avoid being banned.
Dude takes this long to release a fanfic.. and he wanted people to give him money for a screenplay?

cyberheater

PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 Xbone PS4 PS4
I hope the OP comes back with the conspiracy info. I'd love to hear it.

Had to do it...
5T7oghU.jpg

This deserves a quote

Quackula

Betting something comes up that prevents him from being able to post all this info.

That's how this stuff always goes.

besada

Banned
So did anyone point out that the movie the Pentagon created, Priest, was based on a Korean comic created 11 years before they discovered God, and that the film itself entered development 4 years before they discovered God?

This whole story seemed solid otherwise, but I think I found a chink in the armor!

Light Vision allows the Pentagod to see through time!

demolitio

It's 3:30AM here and I'm on my painkillers and sedatives so I'd just like one of you guys to personally assure me that this thread is real. I haven't tripped out in a long time since I'm used to it now, but every once in a while, I take my pills too close together and enter the "Twilight Zone" (not the one from this kickstarter story though). I'm just a little concerned that this whole thread will be gone by tomorrow and I'll have to convince myself I'm not totally crazy.

It does remind me of the time when someone told me about aliens cooperating with the U.S. government which is why we had stealth technology so far ahead of everyone else at the time since it was alien tech. Where did he tell me this info? Over a fucking game of SOCOM on the PS2 and he waited until everyone else was dead so we were alone on the mics in the alive channel...lol

Speaking from experience with security clearance bullshit, that intel officer wouldn't get away with telling anyone something so damn secret. They take clearances VERY seriously and any infraction means your life is ruined even on normal TS breaches. The documentaries about Skunkworks and "Area 51" in general show that off quite well when these employees were coming home sick from radiation and their spouses couldn't even know.

Anyone can have a source on the internet but I am curious as to what he's going to say. I don't write anyone off until I hear it all but that's because I'm bored. :D

MotherFan

It's 3:30AM here and I'm on my painkillers and sedatives so I'd just like one of you guys to personally assure me that this thread is real. I haven't tripped out in a long time since I'm used to it now, but every once in a while, I take my pills too close together and enter the "Twilight Zone" (not the one from this kickstarter story though). I'm just a little concerned that this whole thread will be gone by tomorrow and I'll have to convince myself I'm not totally crazy.

It does remind me of the time when someone told me about aliens cooperating with the U.S. government which is why we had stealth technology so far ahead of everyone else at the time since it was alien tech. Where did he tell me this info? Over a fucking game of SOCOM on the PS2 and he waited until everyone else was dead so we were alone on the mics in the alive channel...lol

Speaking from experience with security clearance bullshit, that intel officer wouldn't get away with telling anyone something so damn secret. They take clearances VERY seriously and any infraction means your life is ruined even on normal TS breaches. The documentaries about Skunkworks and "Area 51" in general show that off quite well when these employees were coming home sick from radiation and their spouses couldn't even know.

Anyone can have a source on the internet but I am curious as to what he's going to say. I don't write anyone off until I hear it all but that's because I'm bored. :D

Thread is real. We prepare the way for the docs to be released.

Welcome brother.
We are the enlightened ones.
PentaGod is the path.

soepje

OP, it´s ok to leave some spelling errors, the novices will fix that right up later on. Just give us something to believe in..

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
I could just picture that before this thread, the OP had his evidence scribbled on pieces of napkin.

Amir0x

Banned
I think he simply abandoned ship

we'll have to be without knowledge of the true groundbreaking PentaGon revelations for the rest of our lives :(

Pastry

Banned
Be patient y'all. It took until Decenber 16th, 2009 at 4:00 AM for humanity to learn the truth about PentaGOD. We can wait a little longer for the documents to be deployed.

Nozem

Awww PentaGoddammit this is a disappointing bump.

I'll continue to be a filthy heathen until the documents are released!

OP hasn't posted at all on GAF since July 5. I think it may be time to declare him a martyr. Thanks, Obama.

Hopefully Snowden comes through with those PentaGod documents.

adj_noun

Hey, aren't you going to wait and greet the PentaGod? Huh? It won't be long now. If the PentaGod comes, I'll still put in a good word for you!

...Good grief! I said "if"! I meant, "when" he comes!

I'm doomed. One little slip like that could cause the PentaGod to pass you by. :(

Mully

Oh wow. Just finished reading through the madness.

This guy is such a bullshitter. Should of pimped his ideas on AboveTopSecret. He would have had $1500 in seconds. Instead, he goes to one of the most cynical message boards on the internet,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom