• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Superhuman Kickstarter: Returning to Kickstarter a Second Time Round

Status
Not open for further replies.

Necrovex

OP needs to write and direct a Twilight Zone episode. He has an ideal premise to create one of the best episodes ever.

Nozem

Exclusive preview screen:

pgLhALB.jpg

border

Are the robots involved in ballet? In its creation or something?

Or do they merely spin like a ballet dancer, doing pirouttes on one leg with the other one raised? Why would you create or need a robot that does that?

Why has nobody asked the obvious question:

What the fuck are ballet-spinning robots?

uh... you an swered your own question?

Are the robots involved in ballet? In its creation or something?

Or do they merely spin like a ballet dancer, doing pirouttes on one leg with the other one raised? Why would you create or need a robot that does that?

alright, alright. I don't mean to be a dick but if you can't see that ballet is code-word for angelic singing and the robots are Angels and/or Demons I can't help. IT'S ANGELIC ROBOTS!! IT'S IN REVELATIONS!!!

DjangoReinhardt

Thinks he should have been the one to kill Batman's parents.
Only the worst kind of scumbag would withhold the most important discovery in mankind's history. OP, your cowardice has already damned countless people to spend eternity in unimaginable agony.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Oh shit the pentaGod is on gaf. Mods, initial ghost protocol.

I will see you guys on the other side!

ThreeSixty

December 16, 2009. 4:00 AM. THE LIGHT FIELD is the force. The mind. That guides. Controls.
OP probably never thought he would be asked to release it, so now he is writing a master thesis.

This. A hundred times this. Patience guys. Patience. I know you all would have loved it if I had dropped the bomb when this thread was in its prime time but I honestly never truly believed I would ever deploy the document I have been working on steadily for two years now nor broadcast the knowledge I have on a public forum. This means that the document is still unfinished. I see zero point in releasing a half-finished, half-hearted and insufficiently realised document that would fail to convince anyone nor create any believers so I need time to work on this.

I could release the basic story of this for example but then I believe you all would deem the document to be an unconvincing failure. Why? Evidence. I have proof and evidence that what I have told you (that the Pentagon proved God exists) is accurate and true; an overwhelming amount of evidence in fact and it's the process of integrating this evidence in to the document that is taking time. Since I updated this thread with my last reply with the infamous "Should I deploy the PentaGod document?" statement I have been working on the in-progress document "Light Vision Overdrive" which represents the knowledge, evidence and proof of the Pentagon having proven that God does indeed exist.

"Light Vision Overdrive" was the name the document had prior to all of this PentaGod excitement and hilarity so I may rename the document to just "PentaGod" in light of this thread. I have made the decision and choice to deploy the document but the document itself needs several more hours of hard work before I feel it would be ready for you to see. It is imperative that this document reaches its potential. I will probably create a new thread when the document is complete so you will see the revelations posted here on NeoGAF, as a NeoGAF exclusive. I am thinking about sending the document to EviLore or potentially some of the moderators first for them to screen it since I wouldn't want to do anything to threaten the security of the forum.

It's coming guys. It's coming.

maomaoIYP

I am thinking about sending the document to EviLore or potentially some of the moderators first for them to screen it since I wouldn't want to do anything to threaten the security of the forum.

What's the worst that could happen? You getting waterboarded in a dark room in some unnamed site?

Also, way to not deliver a cliffhanger dude.

I'm taking bets, I'm betting you'll never deliver the goods.

This. A hundred times this. Patience guys. Patience. I know you all would have l loved it if I had dropped the bomb when this thread was in its prime time but I honestly never truly believed I would ever deploy the document I have been working on steadily for two years now nor broadcast the knowledge I have on a public forum. This means that the document is still unfinished. I see zero point in releasing a half-finished, half-hearted and insufficiently realised document that would fail to convince anyone nor create any believers so I need time to work on this.

Just release all the documentary evidence. Why do we need your thesis paper if the evidence is so convincing?

Also:

I am thinking about sending the document to EviLore or potentially some of the moderators first for them to screen it since I wouldn't want to do anything to threaten the security of the forum.

LOLOL

Fireblend

Banned
"Light Vision Overdrive" was the name the document had prior to all of this PentaGod excitement and hilarity so I may rename the document to just "PentaGod" in light of this thread. I have made the decision and choice to deploy the document but the document itself needs several more hours of hard work before I feel it would be ready for you to see. It is imperative that this document reaches its potential. I will probably create a new thread when the document is complete so you will see the revelations posted here on NeoGAF, as a NeoGAF exclusive. I am thinking about sending the document to EviLore or potentially some of the moderators first for them to screen it since I wouldn't want to do anything to threaten the security of the forum.

I don't think I've ever been more hyped for anything in my life. Light Vision Overdrive is a pretty kickass name by the way. I say keep it, and then maybe add a subtitle with PentaGod in it. Just picture it:

"Light Vision Overdrive: The PentaGod Truth"

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man

You are pre-cleared, release whatever you want, no one on the staff is worried about the ramifications, we've dealt with the Pentagon before.

Nozem

This. A hundred times this. Patience guys. Patience. I know you all would have loved it if I had dropped the bomb when this thread was in its prime time but I honestly never truly believed I would ever deploy the document I have been working on steadily for two years now nor broadcast the knowledge I have on a public forum. This means that the document is still unfinished. I see zero point in releasing a half-finished, half-hearted and insufficiently realised document that would fail to convince anyone nor create any believers so I need time to work on this.

Two years = half finished.

So 2015 it is then.

jorma

is now taking requests
You are pre-cleared, release whatever you want, no one on the staff is worried about the ramifications, we've dealt with the Pentagon before.

Yeah, well but those dealings were likely well before the Pentagon teamed up with God. It's a different ballgame now, man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom