• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Superhuman Kickstarter: Returning to Kickstarter a Second Time Round

Status
Not open for further replies.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Pacific Rim viral marketers have gone too far.

Superhuman robots developed by the Pentagod.

beat

I could release the basic story of this for example but then I believe you all would deem the document to be an unconvincing failure. Why? Evidence. I have proof and evidence that what I have told you (that the Pentagon proved God exists) is accurate and true; an overwhelming amount of evidence in fact and it's the process of integrating this evidence in to the document that is taking time
So you have proof and evidence beyond what a purported MI6 agent said to you in a pub? Cause if not, you might as well just spill what you got now.

Enco

I'm looking forward to the OP releasing real evidence that blows our mind and changes the future of the world.

We all mocked him and he was the only one who had his mind open.

I'm just gonna say this once because I'm sure you're very passionate about it but.... this shit is terrible. Unreadable really.

I find it hard to believe you went to scriptwriting classes, your first 10 pages are wall of text followed by wall of text.

It's none of my business though.

ThreeSixty

December 16, 2009. 4:00 AM. THE LIGHT FIELD is the force. The mind. That guides. Controls.
Just release all the documentary evidence. Why do we need your thesis paper if the evidence is so convincing?

Very simply, the document is more powerful as a fusion of story and evidence. The evidence also does not function out of context. Believe me on this. You're going to need context to even begin to comprehend the evidence that I'm going to include. I know this sounds vague but all will become clear when you see the document. "Light Vision Overdrive" also includes some innovative ideas for illustrating information which you might find engaging and interesting. The very name precisely means firing out masses of information in a condense and powerful way which is the purpose of the document. Again, I know that sounds vague but trust me when I say there is a monolith of overwhelming evidence that affirms my claims and that evidence requires the fusion of itself and the narrative to provide the context.

You are pre-cleared, release whatever you want, no one on the staff is worried about the ramifications, we've dealt with the Pentagon before.

At first I actually thought you were serious with this comment but then Amirox's response sobered that thought. I think to be honest there's far more danger to me here as the leaker than NeoGAF as a forum. Take Wikileaks for example. Did the Pentagon give a damn about the Wikileaks domain or did they want to target the head of the organisation Julian Assange instead? On a serious note I don't want to do anything that would endanger the security of the forum though I sense that minutes after I deploy the document this information is probably going to spread like fire all over the Internet so the source of the leak (NeoGAF) will quickly become irrelevant.

Let me know Stumpokapow if posting the leak is authorised under the moderation of NeoGAF. As I previously stated I don't mind pre-screening the document with certain moderators beforehand so the information can be evaluated prior to it being posted. NeoGAF holds a special place in my heart (I've been using this forum since 2006) and though I highly doubt the Pentagon would specifically do anything to harm the forum; I don't want to be breaking the rules (or TOS) here.

Am I honestly and seriously allowed to post the document (when finished) on NeoGAF?

Two years = half finished. So 2015 it is then.

Okay I should probably clarify here. I began working on Light Vision Overdrive in the beginning of 2011. So two years go. I worked on the document for three months and then the thought occurred to me of "Do you honestly have the bravery and courage to upload or post this anywhere?" My 2011-self responded with "No" and hence work quickly stopped on the document. So the document "started" two years ago but zero serious work has been done on the document in the years that followed.

I only resumed work on the document when I saw the profound interest from forum members in this thread. It made me think that perhaps I've been a coward for the past two years; holding back a profoundly important document that could potentially impact the world for ideas like "comfort" and "security". There are times in my life when I've been very brave; not afraid of the consequences knowing that I'm contributing to the greater good. I want to be brave again. I want to go back to that. Not posting the document? Pure cowardice. Fear over the emotional impact of the fallout. Posting the document? Now that would be brave. And I want to be brave again.

So you have proof and evidence beyond what a purported MI6 agent said to you in a pub? Cause if not, you might as well just spill what you got now.

The short answer is yes. I have far more evidence beyond the comments from the MI6 agent. I don't think I would even be confidently working on this document if her words were all I had. I think it's important to note that I didn't meet this MI6 intelligence officer in a bar. We had an intensely close relationship for months. She only gave me the information that she knew when we were sufficiently close enough for her to feel secure in doing so. All of what she said simply provided the key indicators and references that allowed me to investigate further.

It was her words that gave me the "initial" information but far more happened after that to lead me to the information and knowledge I now hold. I know I'm being vague here. It's not intentional. It's more a case of you'll have to see the document to understand, comprehend and believe everything that I'm claiming here. I'm going to work on the document in every hour that I have available and then I'm going to deploy the document on NeoGAF and if the document does reach its potential it will be, without a doubt, the most important document you will ever see. That is my objective.

This will probably be my last update. I feel it's more imperative I finish this document now.

FillerB

Go forth brave warrior and let the light of the truth shine on the ignorant masses. They cannot and must not be allowed to cover-up information of this magnitude. There will be chaos in its wake... so much chaos. But that is just a small and acceptable sacrifice for the enlightenment that shall follow!

Keen

Aliens ate my babysitter
UdTfs.gif

This is amazing.

LProtag

I'm late to this thread, but I think I'm joining in at the right time.

I'm ready to be enlightened. The world is about to enter a new era and I want to be at the forefront. I feel privileged.

I really can't wait to see what this "Light Vision Overdrive" is. Hopefully the Pentagon doesn't shut us down.

Edit: if things go in a really awesome direction, the OP could be the new Phillip K Dick!

Very simply, the document is more powerful as a fusion of story and evidence. The evidence also does not function out of context. Believe me on this. You're going to need context to even begin to comprehend the evidence that I'm going to include. I know this sounds vague but all will become clear when you see the document. "Light Vision Overdrive" also includes some innovative ideas for illustrating information which you might find engaging and interesting. The very name precisely means firing out masses of information in a condense and powerful way which is the purpose of the document. Again, I know that sounds vague but trust me when I say there is a monolith of overwhelming evidence that affirms my claims and that evidence requires the fusion of itself and the narrative to provide the context.

I don't know. Judging from your KS, I'm a better writer than you, and as an attorney I am used to compiling large bits of information. Send me the documents, and I will right up a summary by tomorrow. It doesn't matter who does it, you're not doing this for attention or anything right? PM me and I will give you my email. If you choose not to, you are damning the people who won't get to read this information in time to an eternity in hell.

Dr.Acula

Banned
I think to be honest there's far more danger to me here as the leaker than NeoGAF as a forum. Take Wikileaks for example. Did the Pentagon give a damn about the Wikileaks domain or did they want to target the head of the organisation Julian Assange instead?

Watch out EviLore!

I don't know. Judging from your KS, I'm a better writer than you, and as an attorney I am used to compiling large bits of information. Send me the documents, and I will right up a summary by tomorrow. It doesn't matter who does it, you're not doing this for attention or anything right? PM me and I will give you my email. If you choose not to, you are damning the people who won't get to read this information in time to an eternity in hell.

I'm sure you're a better writer than 50 Shades of Grey lady, but you gotta admit, ThreeSixty has a bigger audience than you. Unless you're an actual writer.

Enco

Bro, release the document.

The mods have given you the green light. Joking or not you have written permission! DOOO ITTTTT!

Empty

i'm really looking forward to this document.

i just hope the document is a concrete thing and part of what you're doing here, not that this is just about the promise of the document.

It has been paced excellently. Little bits of info here and there just to entice the audience. Are we sure this isn't some type of ARG?

This is gonna be awesome. I'm going to love every goddamn minute of that document, although I have some big doubt that it'll ever even be post or is in fact even real.

Not sure my body is ready! It is your destiny ThreeSixty. Destiny!! Or the Pentagod's will!

You guys are not understanding him. He means the Pentagon, as in the building, has found god, not the people inside.

RetroMG

We're playing right into his hands, his next kickstarter is going to be a massive hit.

This is basically going to end up as a sequel to "Safety Not Guaranteed." Three quirky NeoGAF posters travel to meet threesixty as he attempts to prove the existence of the PentaGod.

Giard

This whole thread is just... I can't even put it into words.

I hope this document will be released, OP.

So did anyone point out that the movie the Pentagon created, Priest, was based on a Korean comic created 11 years before they discovered God, and that the film itself entered development 4 years before they discovered God?

This whole story seemed solid otherwise, but I think I found a chink in the armor!

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
So did anyone point out that the movie the Pentagon created, Priest, was based on a Korean comic created 11 years before they discovered God, and that the film itself entered development 4 years before they discovered God?

Yup, already mentioned.

Forkball

This whole story seemed solid otherwise, but I think I found a chink in the armor!

Of course a guy named LaserBuddha would try to disprove the existence of the one true god/light field.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom