• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Texas in ice age now? -7 celsius in Huston? What?

AJUMP23

The thing that is crazy to me is all the people that had power are getting bills for multiple thousands of dollars. How is that even possible to charge someone $6000 for a month of electricity.

The thing that is crazy to me is all the people that had power are getting bills for multiple thousands of dollars. How is that even possible to charge someone $6000 for a month of electricity.
something..something.. I really do not know.... free market?. It is really disgusting, I think Texans should be asking the government to check this situation and fire everyone involved.

something..something.. I really do not know.... free market?. It is really disgusting, I think Texans should be asking the government to check this situation and fire everyone involved.

Google search is hard, let me give a shit take based on what the media regurgitates.

Alebrije

Free market does not works when natural disasters appears even less the monopoly of energy system in the U.S.

Private power companies do not care about people without power in the short term....

How does the situation is now in Texas? Power supply is up again? What about Water supply?

Last edited:
Free market does not works when natural disasters appears even less the monopoly of energy system in the U.S.

Most economic systems do not work well when natural disasters hit. Hence the term "Disaster."

kITUlGi.gif

Top Bottom