• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 58th Presidential Inauguration Ceremony: President Donald J Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Yeah ok reading up on the Paula Jones stuff and the settlement, I'm liable to agree with you (as well as the other 2 accusers).

However, we can also get into the double digit trump accusers as well.

Oh god believe me the guy is straight garbage don't have to convince me of anything. The amazing thing about Trump is that he puts that stuff out there and says all this stuff... Then makes statements like " nobody respects women more than Me" I can't help but laugh. Edit- meant to say I was laughing until I realized somehow this rhetoric plays. Reminds me of the debates in family guy. I should say I couldn't help but laugh at the absurdity of it all. The absolute carnival of stupid and his supporters believe every word of it. I burst out laughing during one of the Republican debates where he said "I changed my mind" when? "Just now". The reaction on everybodies faces were like wtf? I mean any semblance of waffling is typically a campaign killer, but Trump said it so brazenly. It's amazibg what snakeoil salesmen can do to people.

Morts

Welp, I'm depressed. This doesn't feel like the country I thought it was. I set up my monthly Planned Parenthood donations, now I'm going to drink.

ManaMiku

Banned
Mmhmm. Sure dude whatever you say.
IMG_0857.png

Give it up, seriously...

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
He got impeached because of it

Only furthers the argument that we shouldn't just laugh at the concept of him ogling women and give him a pass for it with comments like "it'd be funnier if he had a cigar!". Making fun of him as a pervert is funny, but treating him as the lovable horny old guy is kinda gross.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
lol sure bro, I already said whatever to it. I doubt that anyone when looking something up would not follow through the search.

Totally, people only do what you do and know what you know. Good thing he now knows that hes a racist who knew the meaning of that word before today now. Prior to this he forgot he ever knew the meaning.

Btw I do my definition searches exactly like that.

Totally, people only do what you do and know what you know. Good thing he now knows that hes a racist who knew the meaning of that word before today now. Prior to this he forgot he ever knew the meaning.

Btw I do my definition searches exactly like that.

I'm pleased to know your preferred method of searches. So informative.

Why didn't you hit "search"?

"mulatto slaves"

"mulatto babies"

YUP, everything on the up-and-up here! I won't even do a proper search, what would be the point?!?

Just more to laugh at

ManaMiku

Banned
"mulatto slaves"

"mulatto babies"

YUP, everything on the up-and-up here! I won't even do a proper search, what would be the point?!?

...you do know mulatto is to describe the colour of someone's skin right? Like black or white? It's just an old-fashioned word today. It's not anymore offensive then "black slaves".

My dad comes home, "Did you hear about the riots?"

Right-wing news at work

This is why it's important not to get dissuaded.

I don't support destruction of property, but it was practically inevitable given how intense this day is for so many. It was pretty clear there would be a brick thrown before the day was done, and I'm unsure of what could be done to completely prevent it.

If somebody is a single broken window away from denouncing all legitimate nonviolent protesters as "rioters", they never were a reliable supporter of the right to protest to begin with.

This isn't a defense of property destruction, but rather a call to keep eyes on the big picture regarding the protest. The broken window is not the big picture.

...you do know mulatto is to describe the colour of someone's skin right? Like black or white? It's just an old-fashioned word today. It's not anymore offensive then "black slaves".
Are you saying this based on your thorough google search?

Are you now sharing your wealth of knowledge?

Interesting since your admitted search technique does not mention skin color, just ancestry:

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
This dude is a joke is what I had before but you are even more hilarious trying to call out ninja edits when the argument is the same.

You are straight name calling people jokes or inept based on him not knowing a racial slur. It is entirely possible he'd never heard the word. Every now and then I hear a statement or word and learn its racist or offensive. I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt and believe him when he says so

His post up there tells me even more so he doesn't realize that is an offensive word. Even though he's wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom