• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 58th Presidential Inauguration Ceremony: President Donald J Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxim726X

There was something comforting about just knowing a man like him was there day in and day out making the hard decisions and fighting for what he believed in.

Yep.

A decent man without an inferiority complex.

Always felt like I was going to wake up the next morning. This guy? I have no fucking idea. Could be totally fine. Also, could be a disaster.

Tom Penny

It's been many hours since the inauguration. Is America great again yet? What's taking so damn long?

I'm pretty sure I'm going to wake up Monday and go to work like every single other time any president was in office since I control my own life and don't rely on someone else to make shit happen because you can't rely on someone else...

Speevy

Banned
I'm pretty sure I'm going to wake up Monday and go to work like every single other time any president was in office since I control my own life and don't rely on someone else to make shit happen because you can't rely on someone else...

You can rely on me.

Waterdrop

I have never been so disgusted at neogaf posters in a awhile, from browsing and barely posting.

But I have no choice, some of you making fun of 10 year old baron trump are honestly disgusting, and should be ashamed of yourselves.

The kid should be NOWHERE near any of this political bash-lash, he is just a 10 year old kid trying to act like a 10 year old kid, leave the kid alone for fuck sakes.

It's been many hours since the inauguration. Is America great again yet? What's taking so damn long?

tumblr_inline_nxa7k8neIA1ri4d3y_500.gif

I have never been so disgusted at neogaf posters in a awhile, from browsing and barely posting.

But I have no choice, some of you making fun of 10 year old baron trump are honestly disgusting, and should be ashamed of yourselves.

The kid should be NOWHERE near any of this political bash-lash, he is just a 10 year old kid trying to act like a 10 year old kid, leave the kid alone for fuck sakes.

Let's not make fun of Barron.

But let's admit that Trump has almost certainly deeply psychologically damaged him, and that is sad.

Sapientas

Mods have already shut down that Baron discussion. Though I need to add the vast majority of "GAF" condemned that nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom