• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT16| - I'm blacker than you'll ever be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sch1sm

Just as a PSA, Street Fighter V is 29.99 U.S dollars on Amazon right now. Both disk and Download code versions. Having you soul sent ahead of your body by fellow BCT'ers has never been so cheap.

Edit: Correction. The season pass is the same price for digital. PS4 digital remains ridiculous and too saucy for it's own good at 59.99 U.S bucks.

...Sooooooooo. You buying it?

Really wish this shit would come to Xbox. I have it on PS4 but all my friends rock XBL. Not the same without the crew to keep it competitive.

Could play with us. We're even on right now. Always say when we're around, too.

E: Shy would happily beat your ass.

Chuck-Taylor-Laughs-Then-Shakes-His-Head.gif

Really wish this shit would come to Xbox. I have it on PS4 but all my friends rock XBL. Not the same without the crew to keep it competitive.

Nigga..we here! 😕

RedSwirl

Ah, thanks, thanks. I dunno how they think it's something sustainable. I took a gap year between high school and college, and within 2 weeks I was bored as hell with playing video games and wasting my time on the Internet.

-----

Gordon, add me to the lounge. Alternatively... Jean, tell him to add me to the lounge. 😂

The way I see it, it's effectively retirement judging by the way some people aspire to do it someday. Maybe one day when I'm 80 and can't walk I'll sit up in the home playing PlayStation 12 all day. People even think that might keep old people more lucid.

Other than that, I still don't see it as a choice and more as a rejection of shitty job prospects. Why devote 40 hours to that Wal-Mart job every week if it won't even pay that $1500 rent every month?

D i Z

Are you also a film major, student, or disney fan? Because I thought you would have ignored me by now.

Was in a scholarship program for film editing, and another for traditional art for USC when I was in high school. So no to the first. Been a student all of my life, so yes to the second. Probably seen more Disney shit than everyone here combined since I used to work for Disney Interactive. So yes.

Again.

I try not to ignore people. I'd rather understand them first.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Btw im online for anyone that wants to go in sfv.
Was in a scholarship program for film editing, and another for traditional art for USC when I was in high school. So no to the first. Been a student all of my life, so yes to the second. Probably seen more Disney shit than everyone here combined since I used to work for Disney Interactive. So yes.

I try not to ignore people. I'd rather understand them first.

Again.[/QUOTE]
Oh fuck im so sorry... im still new here so i may not know everyones history or music taste.

Yeah i think i am sometimes too obtuse to people i dont know.

D i Z

Oh fuck im so sorry... im still new here so i may not know everyones history or music taste.

Yeah i think i am sometimes too obtuse to people i dont know.

Yeah. Well, I don't have to say it then. But no worries, I'm not offended. I like to be direct whenever possible, but I don't put my business on front street either.
If you ask just about anything media related, there are going to be a solid handful of people here that will have an answer or suggestion for you.

D i Z

Four episodes into the Blindspot, and it's not bad. They're a bit slow with the points of interest for the mystery. I can see some potential. Plus it's nice to see Ashley Johnson land a gig outside of VO and that Avengers bit part.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
That's literally false but okay

Darius is definitely gonna leave his ass
Yeah i tried rolling that back when Kiddizzy surprised me and gave me some cold hard truths.
Yeah. Well, I don't have to say it then. But no worries, I'm not offended. I like to be direct whenever possible, but I don't put my business on front street either.
If you ask just about anything media related, there are going to be a solid handful of people here that will have an answer or suggestion for you.
Its all fine, sorry if I'm late to respond, I got bodied by urien, 0-10, for being obtuse again. You and others can go check out how well i did against Edzi's Urien in the sfv thread.
I got some good hits on him tho.
\link: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=218010344&postcount=13989 It has a (cropped) manga image too.

"hey you Macklamore right? You like one of the last real nikkas out here. I still listen to Marky Mark and Vanilla Ice T this day. Now a days you got these singing ass nikkas like Drake. My man hooked you up with that mayo right on the sandwich"

"That Hellman's REAL wet?"

Sch1sm

What's the ranking range for SFV in the thread? I'm Bronze trash so I hope there isn't a minimum requirement to get matches going.

I haven't played a ranked match since release, and it was only 2, so I've been a rookie from the get-go. Unless you mean the actual SFV OT, then I don't know.

LionPride

Banned
Four episodes into the Blindspot, and it's not bad. They're a bit slow with the points of interest for the mystery. I can see some potential. Plus it's nice to see Ashley Johnson land a gig outside of VO and that Avengers bit part.
I fucks with it. Nice basic show to watch

I'd try ad watch it just because H.G. Wells is in it but it looks too white and if a show is going to be too white it must be a comedy in a post 2014 world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom