• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Crystal Maze is back; David Tennant hosting one-off special

Status
Not open for further replies.

mclem

We have a lineup for the second episode (which I've also slipped into the F1 thread, for reasons that'll be apparent). As per the Radio Times

This instalment sees adventurers Steve Jones, Scarlett Moffatt, David Coulthard, Joey Essex and team captain Jodie Kidd

Lucreto

I don't see a new thread being needed personally, maybe the op could update the title for this thread?

I think a new thread would be better. This one was for the charity special. The TV show would be a different thing.

It would be like the TV series OT threads just updating the title each season instead of getting a new one.

The title was out of date weeks before the charity show aired and it was never changed.

If no one is getting one ready I will get one up and running. It might not be up tonight but it will be up before the show.

Can we pick a title?

Should I do a history of the show for the young ones who don't remember the old series or just a basic one.

Taffer

Those lasers in the telly ad, they're obviously not neon ropes any more but are they CGI or real lasers. They don't *have* to be deadly lasers but I really want real lasers in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom