• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The CW's Crazy Ex-Girlfriend - created by Rachel Bloom, Mondays 8/7c

I'd ask her to write a song about neogaf but she's already wrote so many.
cxg-101-prefect.gif

I think if they promoted the show like this from the start, it would do better - not only because Rachel looks gorgeous and sexy, but also 'cause it actually sells the musical aspect. I definitely prefer the tagline.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
YAAAAAAAAAASSSS

I hope more people watch now

Zoe

Nooo.... The place I'm at switched to Fox News after the game instead of the Golden Globes :(

In other good news, Lea Salonga will be in the finale!

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
I thought the show was already somewhat safe for a second season (due to the nature of the CW and the fact that CBS is otherwise bringing very little to the schedule), but this cinches it.

Sober

And Supernatural.

But seriously, CW owns me most nights.
BUT I AM A PRINCIPLED AND INTELLIGENT TELEVISION WATCHER. I MEAN LOOK AT ALL THE CHARISMATIC WHITE SERIAL KILLER SHOWS THAT I WATCH ON PREMIUM CABLE. WHY WOULD I STOOP TO WATCHING FILTHY NETWORK TELEVISION?

Too bad no one will watch the CW still except for comic book shows.

As long as Netflix keeps getting the seasons after the fact - we're heading toward a future eventually where all these shows will just go straight to Netflix or something similar one day anyway, and then the quality stuff like Jane the Virgin and Crazy Ex-Girlfriend will get its due popularity.

The biggest crime right now is that, if you wanted to legally stream all of Crazy Ex-Girlfriend right now, you cannot. Hulu and cw.com no longer has the first few episodes, and that's just tragic.

Sober

As long as Netflix keeps getting the seasons after the fact - we're heading toward a future eventually where all these shows will just go straight to Netflix or something similar one day anyway, and then the quality stuff like Jane the Virgin and Crazy Ex-Girlfriend will get its due popularity.

The biggest crime right now is that, if you wanted to legally stream all of Crazy Ex-Girlfriend right now, you cannot. Hulu and cw.com no longer has the first few episodes, and that's just tragic.

Yeah that sucks ass. Hopefully Jane the Virgin and Crazy Ex-Girlfriend winning awards gets them off their ass about this shit.

anaron

Hulu added all of Jane the virgin the following day after it won last year, so I'm sure this will follow suit.

Top Bottom