• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The CW's Crazy Ex-Girlfriend - created by Rachel Bloom, Mondays 8/7c

Sober

CYZ4V8ZWMAAcGP6.jpg
I am okay with this.

http://www.cwtv.com/shows/crazy-ex-girlfriend/josh-just-happens-to-live-here/season1/

http://www.hulu.com/crazy-exgirlfriend

It's just insanity that they're still not letting people who saw the Golden Globes get an actual start with the season. Of all the shows that need the first half of the season, this is it. This is a word-of-mouth show!

This is bugging me. I'm directing people to a certain back alley site but I'd rather they watch episodes on Hulu and CW. Theres a few stragglers I've told the show about when it was new that are only now finally showing interest, and saying that you have to go watch it on an unofficial site isn't the easiest sell.

anaron

Back to back to back wins for Amy Poehler, Gina Rodriguez, and Rachel Bloom? Keep slaying, Golden Globe Award for Best Actress - Television Series Musical or Comedy, and you might just make up for that time Lena Dunham won for Girls apparently.
that was SO bad. I don't have a problem with Lena but I still can't believe she's ever been nominated for her acting.

Sober

If I can only recommend to people that the only way to watch from the start is buying the season pass on iTunes or through other dubious means, well...

It was live...and she was answering questions...and they only got 4 questions.

Shit, if I had known this was something she was doing, I would have joined Huffington Post and logged in.

Yeah, I saw it mentioned before it started but I was away when it actually happened.

On another note, Rachel is following me on Twitter (and I don't know why) that means we're totally BFFs now right? o_O

xenist

Yeah, I saw it mentioned before it started but I was away when it actually happened.

On another note, Rachel is following me on Twitter (and I don't know why) that means we're totally BFFs now right? o_O

She's probably in love with you but too shy to say something. You should make a move.

Yay on the Critic's Choice win!

That speech was so damn sweet. Hers is a legitimately inspirational story. Awards are silly and they don't matter...except for when, sometimes, maybe they do.

also, new eps of CXG and JTV in 8 days holy shit I have been deprived for so long someone pls hold me

eta: this face that Rachel is making is slaying me btw

Queens tbh.

The first three episodes are finally going back up tomorrow too so all eight will be watchable on the CW's site. So if anyone wanted to force people to watch this show it's time to do it.

v9YbdLk.gif

Yay on the Critic's Choice win!

The first three episodes are finally going back up tomorrow too so all eight will be watchable on the CW's site. So if anyone wanted to force people to watch this show it's time to do it.

v9YbdLk.gif

Source? If so then my shilling will revived in earnest.

anaron

That speech was so damn sweet. Hers is a legitimately inspirational story. Awards are silly and they don't matter...except for when, sometimes, maybe they do.

also, new eps of CXG and JTV in 8 days holy shit I have been deprived for so long someone pls hold me

eta: this face that Rachel is making is slaying me btw

Queens tbh.

golden girls!!!

so happy she got the CCA

Top Bottom