• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S2 |OT| suoiruF 2 hsalF 2 - Tuesdays 8/7c

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroX03

Banned

Nearly a week late.

wellsfacenargf.gif

ZeroX03

Banned
The Flash Enlists
Arrow's Katie Cassidy
to Appear as Earth-Two's
Arrow star Katie Cassidy will guest-star on the spinoff as the Earth-Two version of Laurel Lance, Arrow executive producer Marc Guggenheim confirmed at a Monday press screening.

In the parallel universe, Laurel takes on the moniker of Black Siren, who was a member of the Justice Society and the mother of Dinah Laurel Lance in the DC Comics canon.
Cassidy appears in The Flash‘s penultimate Season 2 installment, airing May 17.

Joni

Interesting choice, the constant
Justice Society
teases have to pay off at one point in one of the shows.

KonradLaw

They should use Legends of Tomorrow like Marvel used Agent Carter. Have a shorter then normal season and air it all in a chunk in the middle of Flash/Arrows run. So you get a continuous no break run up to the halfway point, then LoT, then the back half with no breaks.

It's good for the viewers, but I don't think CW is eager to repeat the ratings "success" Carter had

ZeroX03

Banned
I've coming to the shocking realization that over 1/20th of the posts in the thread are from me.

I know, I'm slack and should've posted more.

ZeroX03

Banned
I mean it was kind of obvious anyways lol, but strange how none of the future speedsters knew of how to stop it unless Thawne was just being a dick

How much Thawne knows - or who he knows! - is still a little in question, we don't know how much he's really traveled. Remember this Eobard is only from 150 years in the future whereas in the comics they regularly travel within a thousand years and occasionally beyond.

ZeroX03

Banned
Maybe Thawne becomes one of the wraiths. There aren't that many speedsters here.

"None of us do, that's why we always try and avoid them in our travels."
"We?"
"Speedsters. We're not the only two out there you know."

There's plenty of potential speedsters that could potentially becoming time traveling ghosts.

Doomsday.

Who the fuck every approved that wardrobe.

He literally looked like something I sell at Halloween.

And then they give him a romance with Chloe.

It might be because I've blocked it out of my memory but [BVS spoiler]
it still looked better than the awful CG Doomsday

Joni

"None of us do, that's why we always try and avoid them in our travels."
"We?"
"Speedsters. We're not the only two out there you know."

There's plenty of potential speedsters that could potentially becoming time traveling ghosts.

First seeing, then believing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom