• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S2 |OT| suoiruF 2 hsalF 2 - Tuesdays 8/7c

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroX03

Banned
Yooooooooo Zero is a member again!

OIt2sda.gif

sobaka770

Banned
Continuing to catch up on the TV shows I missed while I'm sick.

1. It's nice of them to move away from monster of the week format, it was getting tiring of seeing the Monster Appears - Barry goes to fight - Barry fails - Team finds a solution -Barry succeeds routine. King Shark was kind of like that, but luckily the episode was more about character drama.

2. I'm really curious to see the story of Jay, I don't have time to rewatch the older episodes, but I assume that Zoom is Jay in the future overdosed on drugs at this point coming back in time. I just don't yet understand how can they coexist otherwise and have different conditions.

3. Speaking of coming back in time, last episode was pretty bad. The resoning for going back was rather weak IMO, or at least felt rushed. Barry screwed up time big time once and now he just goes back again within 5 minutes of exposition. I'm with Well on this one - stupid idea. I especially hated the episode since either we're going to get a number of significant changes brought by Barry's interference which sucks because once again the whole reasoning for time jump was too rushed, or we won't get a lot of changes which is also underwhelming. Seriously, this should've been a two-parter like in season one.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
CW is being CW.

Just about every broadcast network that doesn't interrupt their schedule for miniseries does this though. It's more important that shows aren't being sent to die against major events like Basketball and that they end around a certain time.

And the networks that do air miniseries in January/February haven't really been rewarded with ratings, either.

Joni

It's nice of them to move away from monster of the week format, it was getting tiring of seeing the Monster Appears - Barry goes to fight - Barry fails - Team finds a solution -Barry succeeds routine. King Shark was kind of like that, but luckily the episode was more about character drama.

They will keep that switch-up between Monster of the Week and Story episodes, that is how you keep a show going.

on IMDB

S2, Ep23
24 May 2016 Episode #2.23
War in Earth One Central City unraveled between the heroes from other earths and the Rogues breaks out as Barry, Green Arrow, Firestorm, and Silver Banshee take the fight to Zoom in Central City Park and Barry must decide if Zoom's life is worth sacrificing to save thousands of lives.

ZeroX03

Banned
on IMDB

S2, Ep23
24 May 2016 Episode #2.23
War in Earth One Central City unraveled between the heroes from other earths and the Rogues breaks out as Barry, Green Arrow, Firestorm, and Silver Banshee take the fight to Zoom in Central City Park and Barry must decide if Zoom's life is worth sacrificing to save thousands of lives.

It's bullshit.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Big tease on Fat Man on Batman:

Kevin Smith hints that something's happening in the Flash finale that could open the door to more Supergirl crossovers.

*puts money on the Season 3 premiere being titled "Worlds Collide"*

ZeroX03

Banned
So a spoilerish flash image is floating around out there. I'll post the link but it is a spoiler so be aware of that.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CfkkaW0UAAA8HkN.jpg:large

It's zoom holding wally in front of an unmasked barry.

Keiynan posted it on social media, it's not a big spoiler.
And Zoom has known who Barry is from the start, it's just news for Wally.

Here's the #2.19 "Back to Normal" Synopsis:
WELLS IS ATTACKED BY DC COMICS’ CHARACTER GRIFFIN GREY – A meta-human with super strength named Griffin Grey (guest star Haig Sutherland) mistakes Harry (Tom Cavanagh) for Earth-1 Harrison Wells and kidnaps him, demanding that Wells cure him from his current condition. Realizing another brilliant Wells could help track Griffin’s location, Barry asks Jesse (guest star Violett Beane) to help. Meanwhile, Wally (Keiynan Lonsdale) corners Joe (Jesse L. Martin) about The Flash. John Showalter directed the episode written by Brooke Roberts & Katherine Walczak.

Looks like the awful
Jesse Quack
is back.

Nabs

Why do they release these photos? It's weird that Zoom has the Speedforce VFX for a snapshot. I'd normally call fake, but I can't call it now. More pics: https://imgur.com/a/D632K

edit: Yeah, I edited this post once I found the rest of the shots.

Joni

If they are official promotional stills it makes sense for them to use the full shots from the show instead of regular pictures. The latter would look bad.

As for the Worlds Collide idea, let's hope. It would just be very weird when it comes to space where the Supergirl universe has to win. Or Krypton never exploded, power girl and Supergirl momma turn up alive and evil.

strafer

Cisco and Barry better sing that jay and silent bob song

Fuck, fuck, fuck,
Mother motherfuck
Mother motherfuck fuck
Motherfuck motherfuck
Noise, noise, noise
1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4
Noise, noise noise
Shmokin'Weed shmoking wizz
Doin' coke, drinkin' beers
Drinkin' beers, beers, beers
Rollin' fatties, smokin' blunts
Who smokes the blunts?

We smoke the blunts!
Rollin' blunts and smokin'-

(Uh, lemme get a nickel back)

15 Bucks, little man
Put that shit in my hand
If that money doesnt show
then you owe me owe me owe

Volimar

Big tease on Fat Man on Batman:

Kevin Smith hints that something's happening in the Flash finale that could open the door to more Supergirl crossovers.

It'd be awesome if Project Myriad has been the Kryptonians trying to prevent the worlds from merging this whole time. Sadly, it'll be something dumb.

KonradLaw

For a moment I thought it's back this week :(

They really shouldn't have done breaks right when BvS hits, as people who liked it need more of DC live action fix and those who don't need a cleansing :)

Oh well, hope Jay delivers. In promo the way he says "away" in "so I can rip it away from them" is so damn creepy :)

For a moment I thought it's back this week :(

They really shouldn't have done breaks right when BvS hits, as people who liked it need more of DC live action fix and those who don't need a cleansing :)

Oh well, hope Jay delivers. In promo the way he says "away" in "so I can rip it away from them" is so damn creepy :)

So true

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Whelp, since I'm here and just happened to walk by the celebrity section, I'm now in line to talk to Danielle Panabaker. Robbie Amell is on break. Ill tell her to stop chasing after Jay, he's a lost cause.

edit- just met her, she's super awesome and nice. I asked her about Kevin Smith directing and she said she didn't have a lot of scenes with him as director but he was so great and passionate about the show. Then I asked if he cried, she laughed and said not that she knew of.

Joni

edit- just met her, she's super awesome and nice. I asked her about Kevin Smith directing and she said she didn't have a lot of scenes with him as director but he was so great and passionate about the show. Then I asked if he cried, she laughed and said not that she knew of.

That is disappointing. If he didn't cry, it is clearly a bad episode.

Volimar

Whelp, since I'm here and just happened to walk by the celebrity section, I'm now in line to talk to Danielle Panabaker. Robbie Amell is on break. Ill tell her to stop chasing after Jay, he's a lost cause.

Did you get a pic?

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Did you get a pic?
Nah, I didn't realize it was only 10 bucks more to get a selfie with her. Was wondering why people were allowed to take pics when there was a sign clearly stating that no pics were allowed. I just got a pic of her as Killer Frost signed and made out to me.

Oh, and yes I did get the Run Barry Run shirt. It's just too cool.

Nah, I didn't realize it was only 10 bucks more to get a selfie with her. Was wondering why people were allowed to take pics when there was a sign clearly stating that no pics were allowed. I just got a pic of her as Killer Frost signed and made out to me.

Oh, and yes I did get the Run Barry Run shirt. It's just too cool.

I just read that as "made out with me"...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom