• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

'The Last of Us: Remastered' coming to PS4, July 2014, [1080p, targeting 60 fps]

*gasp* b-b-but I own a snazzy t-shirt. Don't that count?

NtAUKugl.jpg
No, but that Bulls jersey more than makes up for it. You're back in the club.

super sexy secret fanclub handshake

KyleCross

The dude has a terrible capture card. No 1080p AND it's washed out. Ah well, he'll probably get slapped by ToS violation and have it taken down anyways, not even worth it.

Dominator

Not really having any new games this month really is getting my hyped. I don't think I've ever been so hyped to replay something I've already beaten.

Represent.

Represent(ative) of bad opinions
Hopefully they surprise us with a UC4 Beta with TLOU:R.. or a new UC4 trailer.. something new.

wont happen, but meh.

Gurish

Not really having any new games this month really is getting my hyped. I don't think I've ever been so hyped to replay something I've already beaten.

Well, there is the Remake for Oddoworld but no one seems to care :(

(seriously guys, buy it when you can, it's great)

acm2000

im really struggling to get through TLOU on ps3, its not at all what i was expecting which after what was a fantastic intro, is really disappointing. nothing more than tiny levels with dull combat (although enemies AI is very good).

maybe im just sour from having just forced myself through UC3

If the AI is going to be upgraded, I wonder if enemies will react to you picking up a brick while holding a bottle hmmmm. Cause it makes a hell of a noise when you drop a bottle.

foxbeldin

If the AI is going to be upgraded, I wonder if enemies will react to you picking up a brick while holding a bottle hmmmm. Cause it makes a hell of a noise when you drop a bottle.

They announced something for the AI? I'd love to have it match the one we had in the reveal.

Top Bottom