• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us: Remastered |OT| Game of the Years

Hubb

Yes, like I said. So they're saying.

Bit disappointed the documentary is the same one that's available for free. I thought it might be a shorter one about 'remastering' the game.

Releasing 3 documentaries for 1 game would be pretty intense. I don't know how much more they could really go into stuff. And I don't know how interesting porting to the PS4 would really be.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
next-gen
Exactly why the screenshot thread will have some amazing hosting rules and requirements that the standard console screenshot thread does not have. All about standards.
Even though there will be added rules, we can still submit shots from the share button, right?

taizuke

Nope. :eek:rig
BtRHs1FCQAAbpse.jpg:orig

I've played this game 7 times from beginning to end and is probably my favorite game of all time and yet i'm trying to pinpoint where is that image from and i can't.

Anyone?

Gbraga

Same here.

Great OT! I still like The Rest of Us, though. #YOULIED

"For The Rest of Us" was the classiest OT title I've seen, I wish it was chosen, but oh well, whatever, the content is what matters.

I've played this game 7 times from beginning to end and is probably my favorite game of all time and yet i'm trying to pinpoint where is that image from and i can't.

Anyone?

Outside of Bill's Town, look at the church

Even though there will be added rules, we can still submit shots from the share button, right?

The USB method will be required for that, but yes. If somebody would like to help me test something (linked PS4 Twitter and a USB flash drive required) I may allow Twitter shots. PM me for details if you want to help.

ron_bato

I remember having a conversation with someone in the Tomb Raider: DE thread about how that game made me want the last of us for the ps4 even more, and he promptly replied it was never going to happen.

Thank the lawd he was wrong. This game is going to tide me over for the next few months with the multiplayer, and could be my go to multiplayer for quite a bit of time. Also, it's going to be great experiencing the campaign again, and gimme that photo mode! This is going to be great!

21 hours? Goddamn. My first playthrough was only 16 hours. And I'm a "stop and smell the roses" gamer.

I'm a 'stop and smell the roses, then lay down and roll around in the roses' kinda guy. Lmao. To say I take my sweet ass time in videogames would be a huge understatement. I would be terrible for streaming.

Anyone?

I think it's the part when
you use the plank of wood to to get over the other building, inside the metal fenced area, outside of Bill's town.

Edit: Woop, I was right. I haven't played it since last year, either. *High fives brain*

Hubb

The commentary isn't even on the disc? That's bullshit.

They had enough trouble fitting everything on the disc, I'm sure the commentary wasn't high on their list.

While I am very interested in it, I can't imagine that is a huge thing for a majority of buyers. At least in my opinion.

Dang....I've completed TLoU on the PS3, but haven't played the DLC story. I'm still contemplating on getting TLoU:R for the PS4......

Trouble is, i have tons of backlog....ranging from PC, Vita, PS3 and even PS4.....

Arghhhhh...

milkham

Dang....I've completed TLoU on the PS3, but haven't played the DLC story. I'm still contemplating on getting TLoU:R for the PS4......

Trouble is, i have tons of backlog....ranging from PC, Vita, PS3 and even PS4.....

Arghhhhh...

easily solved, put it at the top of the list.

Carnby

They had enough trouble fitting everything on the disc, I'm sure the commentary wasn't high on their list.

While I am very interested in it, I can't imagine that is a huge thing for a majority of buyers. At least in my opinion.

OP says the game is 44 GB. I doubt a commentary track for cut scene would be over 6 GB.

The commentary track is a feature that was advertised early in the development. It should be on disc and not part of DLC. Bullshit is bullshit.

Hubb

OP says the game is 44 GB. I doubt a commentary track for cut scene would be over 6 GB.

The commentary track is a feature that was advertised early in the development. It should be on disc and not part of DLC. Bullshit is bullshit.

Well without knowing the ins and outs we can only speculate. Either it couldn't fit, or they didn't finish before they produced the discs. Take your pick.

Well without knowing the ins and outs we can only speculate. Either it couldn't fit, or they didn't finish before they produced the discs. Take your pick.

I thought I read somewhere that both the commentary and photo mode were in a day 1 patch. Not sure if that was official though

Top Bottom