• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us: Remastered |OT| Game of the Years

Using just compression. Thanks!

You mean I won?! You mean something I thought of in MY OWN HEAD will become part of NeoGAF history?!?!?!

dwight-schrute-celebration-jump.gif

Yes, I realise I was the only contestant. DON'T SPOIL MY HAPPINESS!

Hubb

I thought I read somewhere that both the commentary and photo mode were in a day 1 patch. Not sure if that was official though

They are suppose to be in the day 1 patch. That poster is just not happy that the commentary is a free DLC/patch and not on the disc.

I guess unless you don't have internet access I don't see the problem.

They are suppose to be in the day 1 patch. That poster is just not happy that the commentary is a free DLC/patch and not on the disc.

I guess unless you don't have internet access I don't see the problem.
Need to find something to complain about. Free is free.

Anybody have a screenshot that they can upload to Twitter from the PS4 and also grab the same one with a USB drive and upload to a decent host (Abload/Flickr/Minus) for me? I want to check something out.

Well without knowing the ins and outs we can only speculate. Either it couldn't fit, or they didn't finish before they produced the discs. Take your pick.
From the last 4-6 weeks of interviews/info, the ND people made it sound like the photo mode was not complete at the time the game went gold.

libregkd

That is required space to install (wiggle room, GB aren't always counted the same). The game itself is 44GB.
Huh, that's odd way of advertising it. I know extra room is sometimes needed than what the box actually says but I think this is the first time I've seen a game that has such a large discrepancy between what is reserved and what is actually needed. Other PS4 games I own are always in the ballpark of what they say is needed.

Huh, that's odd way of advertising it. I know extra room is sometimes needed than what the box actually says but I think this is the first time I've seen a game that has such a large dependency between what is reserved and what is actually needed.

I have a feeling the patch and documentary may be a couple of GB, so 50GB probably isn't too far off.

Linconan

"Oh, this area looks awesome!" *photo-mode*

"Damn, look at that texture" *photo-mode*

"Look at the detail on Joel's shirt" *photo-mode*

Lol.

That's how i'll be aswell. lol

I'm going to be flooding my facebook wall with pics, and vids from sharefactory,lol
Before The Last of Us Remaster was announced i was hoping it would come across to Playstation 4, for this very reason.

Top Bottom