• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us: Remastered |OT| Game of the Years

Loakum

Banned
*looks* seems like the "Lady in Red" seems to have disappeared. lol

Anyway, I'm sooo gonna abuse the photo option. Especially when
I get grabbed by a Bloater!

MattyG

Banned
Are stores breaking the street date? I'm hoping that we have another LBP Vita situation on our hands here.

We probably don't :(

antitrop

e98.gif

Easily Top 5 GIFs ever created

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
Can Wishmaster or someone else of already numerous people who have the game just answer how stable is the framerate in the game?

Yep, so Twitter and Facebook shots won't be allowed in the Photomode OT. Get your USB drives ready share button users. Thanks GavinUK for the pics!

Can Wishmaster or someone else of already numerous people who have the game just answer how stable is the framerate in the game?

Sorry man i don't have the game, i just posted some screens from Nak's zip file. Might want to PM him or AKyemeni.
[NaK];122348755 said:
Since the old thread is now dead, here are ~160 screenshots from the game.
They are from the start of the game to Bill's Town.

Spoilers included for those wo havent played the game.
http://bayfiles.net/file/1if7l/DLv4co/TLoU.rar

If anyone knows a better site for uploading rar. files (70 mb) please let me know.
What did you find?
He was probably testing out the compression.

This game looked plain bad on my 1080p LED most of the time, especially with any sort of draw distance going on. Aliasing was horrid. Up close models were incredible for the era.

Can't wait to play this as native resolution, 60fps. All I needed. Never played the DLC either. HYPED!!!

antitrop

This game looked plain bad on my 1080p LED most of the time, especially with any sort of draw distance going on. Aliasing was horrid. Up close models were incredible for the era.

Can't wait to play this as native resolution, 60fps. All I needed. Never played the DLC either. HYPED!!!

The shimmering on distant objects is what distracted me the most.

You know what's awesome? This game coming out the day Destiny Beta ends.

No worry of withdrawal. Until I try to farm the same area of clickers hoping for an uncommon quality hand cannon to drop anyway. Bound to happen

GavinUK86

No matter how much I love a game or how brilliant it is, I cannot be arsed to get trophies/achievements. They're just something that really never took hold for me.

Top Bottom