• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The No Holds Barred Castle Crashers Official Thread of Broken Netcode and Crash Bugs

ElyrionX

If an announcement comes up stating that the game would be delayed a week, the meltdown in this thread would be just incredible to watch. :lol

Nif said:
zune.jpg

Too bad it couldn't come last week. Would've had so much more time to play it. :( Can't wait for Friday.

Where do I go to buy just 1200 points. When I log into my account it only gives me the option to buy 500 and 1000 points. Do I have to sign up for anything Zune related to buy just 1200 points and how much was that.

ElyrionX said:
If an announcement comes up stating that the game would be delayed a week, the meltdown in this thread would be just incredible to watch. :lol

I am already melting down at the mere suggestion of such an event.

Timan

Developer
IcebergSlim3000 said:
Where do I go to buy just 1200 points. When I log into my account it only gives me the option to buy 500 and 1000 points. Do I have to sign up for anything Zune related to buy just 1200 points and how much was that.

Just goto zune.net and add points to your account, you don't really have to do anything else. I did that with braid and plan on doing it tonight woot can't wait.

This was new info for me from the IGN review

Those secrets don't have to be found alone. Castle Crashers features four-player online and offline drop in-and-out co-op. You can form up in any way you please. Have four people meet on separate machines or have three friends on one Xbox 360 and find a fourth warrior online.

Awesome

Nif said:
Go here https://live.zune.net/en-US/accounts/AccountMgmtHome.aspx and log in with your XBLA account's email and password.

Thanks got em

Pimpbaa said:
10 more minutes?! I can't wait that long!
You sent me that FR right? I had to do a google search to find out who did that :lol

sublime085 said:
Just over an hour left!

The Rush rock band DLC not coming out was a blessing in disguise, I now have enough points for CC!

More like 5 minutes :D

Edit: If anyone wants to play co-op feel free to add me too :) Gamertag: Banzaiaap

Sumidor

downloading now! If anyone wants to play...

GT - Tangotango

My mic is kinda crappy, but I'd love to play with fellow gaffers!

marvelharvey said:
17:01, not up in Europe yet... Europe always gets things last :(

Edit:

It's up... a whole MINUTE LATE, FU MS!

I'm from Europe... MS just hates you, not all of Europe... damn then making you wait!!

Top Bottom