• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Talos Principle 2 - Road to Elysium DLC coming June 14th for PC/PlayStation/Xbox

Draugoth

Gold Member

GPgsP25XsAAFrbz

Last edited:

Angry_Megalodon

Gold Member
Now its on huge sales, I bought it two days ago and loving it so far. I think it's even better than the previous one.

Shame that it doesn't have VR mode for PSVR 2 cos it would be a perfect fit.

Still in the middle of Talos 1. Good to know theres a sequel to look forward to. Love the atmosphere of the game, but did find the computer parts tediuous, yes i know dos but clicking responses and reading texts gets old. It makes sense tho, merging traditional puzzles with new. And the egyptian style is great. I found the 3rd person mode way too late, and that salvaged the game for me

Angry_Megalodon

Gold Member
Still in the middle of Talos 1. Good to know theres a sequel to look forward to. Love the atmosphere of the game, but did find the computer parts tediuous, yes i know dos but clicking responses and reading texts gets old. It makes sense tho, merging traditional puzzles with new. And the egyptian style is great. I found the 3rd person mode way too late, and that salvaged the game for me

The DLC Road to Gehenna ramps up the difficulty. The second game adds interesting variations to the puzzles and the story. These two are criminally underrated, even if it's a niche genre.

Fermbiz

Gold Member
I have 4 more puzzles left in the game and it's left me totally stumped.... im dying to see v what happens at the end....

I have 4 more puzzles left in the game and it's left me totally stumped.... im dying to see v what happens at the end....

Some puzzle logics havent been explained in Talos 2 and u can only prolly figure it out if you remember some of the first games puzzles, like
blocking the laser with ur body.
. It took me a while to figure it out as well since I played the first ages ago, incl its dlc and the second game never really reminded me I could do it.

Angry_Megalodon

Gold Member
Some puzzle logics havent been explained in Talos 2 and u can only prolly figure it out if you remember some of the first games puzzles, like
blocking the laser with ur body.
. It took me a while to figure it out as well since I played the first ages ago, incl its dlc and the second game never really reminded me I could do it.

They cleverly remind you of the mechanics of the first game in the prologue.

Top Bottom