• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Tomorrow Children Beta Announced

guys help.

got a mail that i got accepted into the beta and it asks me to login to the psn beta site. when i log in to the beta site, it tells me i dont have permission to access this section. im using the correct login details for both sites btw.

anyone knows what the problem is? dylan?

I've got the same issue. Apparently it's happened with other betas so hopefully the devs see this and sort it out. Either that or we try in a few hours

Drencrom

I just can't get my hands on guns or ammo to the turrets for some reason

Nor permitted to craft a military shop and there are none in my town

Knuf

Well, damn.
I got a code through ModBot early this morning and now I received another code through email.
Since I already redeemed the former, is the latter linked to my PSN account or can I give it away to someone else?

Withnail

guys help.

got a mail that i got accepted into the beta and it asks me to login to the psn beta site. when i log in to the beta site, it tells me i dont have permission to access this section. im using the correct login details for both sites btw.

anyone knows what the problem is? dylan?

That happened to me with the FW3.0 beta. It basically means you don't have access and shouldn't have been sent the email. If you ask nicely on the PlayStation forums (and manage to get the attention of the right person) then they might sort it out for you.

LakeEarth

Died from fall, I'll have to be careful with that. Looks like I can upgrade that to increase that fall distance though.

I like the game. I don't fully get it, but I like it. Interested what I can end up doing beyond digging, walking on a treadmill, and shooting monsters.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
How do you build stairs?
How does auto-load work? Just seems to dump everything on the floor. Andthe same button as pick up so that frustrates quick
What do the Russian dolls do?

DeviantBoi

Got my code last night and downloaded it overnight.

Will check it out this afternoon.

Or can I not access the game outside the schedule?

HiVision

How do you build stairs?
How does auto-load work? Just seems to dump everything on the floor. Andthe same button as pick up so that frustrates quick

Autoload dumps stuff on the floor in the "loading area" which will auto-load onto the bus when it leaves.

Russian dolls are the primary goal.. you need to resurrect them into humans back in your town to allow you to expand and gain recognition from the post-apocolyptic neo-soviet state!

How do you build stairs?

shovels build steps look up to build up
auto-load will load things in intervals or when the bus arrives and you only really dump stuff if you don't have a tool out

down on the d-pad for quick selecting last used tool

YoungOne

Just checked my email got myself a code looking forward to playing it later today. From the alpha the game is very relaxing great game for unwinding after work.

How do you build stairs?

The stairs come from using an item you either find in a chest, or buy on the black market.
Auto load empties your resources into that loading area, and when the bus comes by they'll be picked up automatically so you can go do other things.
The Russian dolls are trapped humans! You revive them at the machine with red pads, surrounding a turning green counter.

i have this message "Your permissions do not allow you access to this section." ??

I'm afraid you'll need to contact SCE about that.

Got my code last night and downloaded it overnight.

Will check it out this afternoon.

Or can I not access the game outside the schedule?

Unfortunately the servers will only be up during the allocated blocks.

The blocks are at such weird times, I wonder if there's a reason? Are these blocks shared across all regions (ex. the midnight PST block was actually for Japanese players)? As it is, I won't even be able to participate in anything but the Saturday block.

it appears that i can not construct a rescue apparatus despite being given the option

i'm getting five free tickets every time i try though lol

inki

I got in! however I'm unavailable during all those blocks.. Unless we get that .5 inches of Ice and 1-3 in of snow.. then no work!

andylsun

Got my code and had about thirty minutes play this morning. Love the art, and looking forward to digging into the game on Saturday.

I'm in! I'm also kinda torn because I'm completely lost =[
I'm in a town full of those flying creatures killing me all the time. My tools are gone, so there is little I can do, and the new gathering centre in the void is full of enemies, and I have no way to explore. I just moved town to see if I can have some fun, but, so far, just frustration =|

I'm in a town full of those flying creatures killing me all the time. My tools are gone, so there is little I can do, and the new gathering centre in the void is full of enemies, and I have no way to explore. I just moved town to see if I can have some fun, but, so far, just frustration =|

There are boxes you can pick up usually. Take those tools. Or buy them with your constantly depositing money.

You are suppose to take the bus to different locations. It comes in intervals. Don't run at enemies anyway.

HiVision

Go to the station and go to another town :)

Top Bottom