• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Tomorrow Children Beta Announced

All right, thanks man!

Also to folks still without code, gamespot are giving away codes, apparently just fill out a form and you instantly get one. They got less than 1000 codes to give. Get on it folks!

Damned, the codes from gamespot must be for NA only, it didn't work for me :/

Edit: I should have read the article

Gamespot said:
Beta Details: Register today to secure your closed Beta access. Must be 18 years old and have a valid United States or Canada PSN account.

Got a code in my email last night, redeemed it on my web account, it's in my redeem history. Had to redeem it again on my PS4 to get the client, having not gotten a notification like the email said. It's too early in the morning for these shenanigans :^/

the descriptions for bourgeoisie points are pretty funny

Patriotism - Social interaction studies and pheromones boost approval ratings from others. Who's that girl? Such a hard worker! YOU DESERVE A BONUS!

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1151552.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

The Tomorrow's Children Beta US -- MB-D7CBC543F3ADE878 - Taken by Stimpack

Stimpack

I'm legitimately freaking out. I can't give enough thanks. I actually have 3 days off, and these are the days. This is incredible.

Got an eu code from pm'ing Modbot. Question I redeemed my code on my phone in the Playstation store and it shows the tomorrow children beta in my media but I can't seem to download it to my ps4?anyone else have this issue?

My towns bus doesn't want to move anymore, at least for me :/

When it was moving the game was great, even if I have hardly any idea what to do :p

When is this meant to be out?

Got an eu code from pm'ing Modbot. Question I redeemed my code on my phone in the Playstation store and it shows the tomorrow children beta in my media but I can't seem to download it to my ps4?anyone else have this issue?

Look for it in your Library on ps4 menu, I redeemed mine on your phone and it was there

deadfolk

Got an email to say I'm in and I accepted the Ts&Cs, but the beta site just says 'There are no vouchers for this beta.'

I got an email from Sony about this like, 10 minutes ago but no code.

Mm1ltr4.png

Even though the email says to get my code from the vouchers section. Anyone else had this?

Edit: Looks like I'm, not the only one.

BeeDog

Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1151552.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

The Tomorrow's Children Beta US -- MB-D7CBC543F3ADE878 - Taken by Stimpack

Steam? Is the game coming out on PC now or is this just a copy/paste error?

Feep

Banned
『Inaba Resident』;192839291 said:
So how exactly does playing with other people work?
I've seen a bunch of other people but whenever I get close, they just disappear
You can't directly interact, unless the "collaborate" option appears. You'll all just working in the same town.

Top Bottom