• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Tomorrow Children Beta Announced

guys help.

got a mail that i got accepted into the beta and it asks me to login to the psn beta site. when i log in to the beta site, it tells me i dont have permission to access this section. im using the correct login details for both sites btw.

anyone knows what the problem is? dylan?

Wrynnax

I got an email from Sony about this like, 10 minutes ago but no code.

Mm1ltr4.png

Even though the email says to get my code from the vouchers section. Anyone else had this?

Edit: Looks like I'm, not the only one.
Same here

rafaelr

I've been finding them in town though. Perhaps they unable to be revived because we don't have enough food?

is there a "rescue apparatus" in town?
You can increase the town’s population by restoring the Matryoshka Dolls you find dotted around the islands using the Rescue Apparatus. As the town grows, the number of facilities available to you will also increase.

ps3ud0

guys help.

got a mail that i got accepted into the beta and it asks me to login to the psn beta site. when i log in to the beta site, it tells me i dont have permission to access this section. im using the correct login details for both sites btw.

anyone knows what the problem is? dylan?
Try logging out and in - that happened to me but worked as soon a tried again. I presume that happened after you accepted the beta agreement.

ps3ud0 8)

rafaelr

Our town just got wrecked by some monster ; ;

during my limited time with the alpha, monsters usually got taken out extremely quickly (never even saw one reach town), would be cool if they´re tougher now.

can´t wait to try...

Psoelberg

I just received my code, but unfortunately the timing is bad. I wont have time to play it :(

If anybody wants it, just quote this or pm me. It's for EU.

Hey guys, got a report about that voucher thing on our SNS as well, going to look into it but please also contact SCE support as they may have a more immediate and informed response. What region are you in?

Try logging out and in - that happened to me but worked as soon a tried again. I presume that happened after you accepted the beta agreement.

ps3ud0 8)

I'm getting the same error. I click on the email link (or just visit psnbeta.eu...), log in and it gives me "Your permissions do not allow you access to this section".
I'm not asked to agree to beta T&Cs or anything, just straight to this error message.

Logging out and in again doesn't fix it, and I've tried on different browsers, including a 'clean' firefox install with no pop-up/ad blockers or anything.

LakeEarth

Oh it's working, lets try this out.... oh that dude is creepy.

Too bad I have to travel for my mom's birthday this weekend. I tend to have family shit during the beta's I'm excited for (the last being December's Street Fighter 5's 3rd beta).

LakeEarth

When I got the phonecall for the first time, the prompt didn't show up so I didn't know what to do. It did show up (up on the pad) the secnod time it range, however.

Piccoro

Just got my code! Yay ^-^

But it says that we can only play it tomorrow night?
EDIT: Nvm, apparently we can play all together online tomorrow. :)

mrklaw

MrArseFace
How do you fire the gun turrets? You press square to fire and a timer takes ages to fill up and then does nothing

Edit: just got spanked by a giant mosquito

kadab

Whats up with the server? Got thrown out and tells me could not connect to the game server. 3 times now

Top Bottom